The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Best restrarants near rogers

EP-40

15 hours ago, RRypien37 said:

BP has some of the worst quality food available in terms of restaurants in the first world. 

I remember ordering a chicken caesar salad a few years back from them, and the chicken being slightly bloody. Still get queasy thinking about it.

17 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

I remember ordering a chicken caesar salad a few years back from them, and the chicken being slightly bloody. Still get queasy thinking about it.

For the low low price of $18 we can serve you undercooked chicken on a bed of lettuce!

5 hours ago, RonMexico said:

For the low low price of $18 we can serve you undercooked chicken on a bed of lettuce!

but for 23 dollars you can get fake pasa with fake sauce and almost no chicken.. less chances of getting sick although last time didnt work out so good for that.

Ok 

I don't normally share the deep inner secrets on anonymous online forums...

But here you go..  If you want cool / great food. and classy..

Rating: 4.5 - ‎509 reviews - ‎Price range: $$ - $$$

1017 Hastings St W, Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 0C4, Canada. ... Visited this evening with a large party as part of a business dinner.... ... Simple seasonal family-style dishes, from pizza and pasta to veggie salads and share plates.

vDriven and detail-oriented, chef Phil Scarfone soars at Vancouver's Nightingale

Driven and detail-oriented, chef Phil Scarfone soars at Vancouver's Nightingale

https://www.straight.com/food/878366/driven-and-detail-oriented-chef-phil-scarfone-soars-vancouvers-nightingale

Archived