The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] NY Islanders @ Vancouver Canucks, HNIC 7pm Feb 23,2019

Zigmund.Palffy

1 minute ago, NeilColville said:

We need a whole to coaching staff and  1st and 2nd line wingers and 2 top 4 defenceman before this rebuild is done.

Yes but right now we have Horvat, Peterson, Border, Hughes, Juolevi (still believe in him), Demko and you can probably add Gaudette to that list now. The rest will be pretty inter changeable pieces....

15 minutes ago, JamesBlondage said:

Fingers crossed! He's who I am hoping for...think he could be the last key piece to the rebuild. They will need other things too but he will be the last foundational piece I guess is what I am saying....

Its too bad he's not a RD. We're very deep depth wise on the left side. I'd like to see JB get Tryamkin back over here, along with signing Myers. I think that would drastically improve our back end, especially if Hughes and Juolevi show they are ready. We'd have a very deep back end and likely be able to move the weaker pieces for some mid round picks in 2020.

Edler Tanev

Hughes Myers

Hutton  Tryamkin (can play well on the right)

Stecher

Juolevi first call

Move Guddy

7 minutes ago, 40Dangles said:

Was he suggesting it as "JB is such an idiot, he'll given Edler 7 years"? That's what I would expect from those  simpletons. They basically just troll the canucks, most are just pathetic losers who are probably flames fans

The hf fool was saying that Edler and his agent would want a contract that took him to 39 or 40 years old. Just a moron opening his mouth and crap spilled out I suppose lol.

13 minutes ago, 40Dangles said:

Was he suggesting it as "JB is such an idiot, he'll given Edler 7 years"? That's what I would expect from those  simpletons. They basically just troll the canucks, most are just pathetic losers who are probably flames fans

Benning is such an idiot that he hasn't signed a steeply declining, albeit is having a feisty contract year, often injured veteran slowwwww D man.  Yet. I won't be surprised when Alex is quietly on his way to another team in July.  So long, and thanks for all the Swedish Fish!  We love you, but sometimes it's best to move on?

The only thing that would piss me off in an Edler re-sign is a 4+ years term.  Ideal would be 1 year at a time.  Probably see 2 to 3.  4-7? People are on crack.

Archived