Birthplace Richmond, BC Medicine Hat, AB

LINESMEN

Darren Gibbs #66 Kiel Murchison #79
  DG66.jpg KM79.jpg
Games 18-19 59 52
Career Games 1407 456
First NHL Game 10/1/97 1/21/13
Birthplace Ft. McMurray, AB Cloverdale, BC

Edler needs to take one for the team. Take a trade, then we will talk about bringing you back. Show us you care about more then yourself. 

Take one for the team and maybe you will come back with a "CUP RING" for god sakes. Show us you care about being a winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We dont score goals. We average 2.77 goals/Game which isnt enough in matches where Marky isnt acting god. 

Only 5 teams in the league average lower scoring. Since January 2019 we average 2.42 goals/game. So the trend is pointing downways. From 19 games this year six of them had 4 goals or more (four 4-goal matches, two 5-goal matches). 10 of them we scored 2 goals or less. You usually dont win games by scoring 2 goals or less. Fact is we lost all of these 10 games. 

We got to get more delivery from others than EP and Boeser. Without EP this seasons offense would have been real crap. 

Start practicing shooting acc. Learn from EP, he got 25% acc. Get real, get swedish. How hard can it be? 

1 hour ago, 40Dangles said:

I’m not even a big Goldy fan, was when we got him but have grown frustrated. But Patterson’s endless idiocy really makes me pull for the guy now. I was waiting for Paterson to just stfu and he kept going, feel bad for the kid. Clearly (and he stated) he’s nervous now and has lost some confidence. Have some respect for a kid who’s clearly struggling.

The Brass has to get those asses out of the dressing room, they could destroy our kids..

Imagine the freak show if EP40 has a goal slump.  It almost came to that when Boeser took a bit to hit net at the start of the season.

There are better posters on this Forum that could ask far more intelligent questions than all of those Quacks

15 minutes ago, appleboy said:

Edler needs to take one for the team. Take a trade, then we will talk about bringing you back. Show us you care about more then yourself. 

Take one for the team and maybe you will come back with a "CUP RING" for god sakes. Show us you care about being a winner !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh huge. I can't imagine not wanting to go play for a contender.

Archived