The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks VS Devils, Mar 15, 2019 -- Man Down Edition

therodigy

1 minute ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

I’m trying to figure out why schaller is here. He’s not a goal scorer and he doesn’t really hit or fight? Is it just because we need 18 skaters?

He played much better in Boston, I couldn't tell you what has happened between now and then. 

I watch around 50-60 Bruin games a year. Even the year before he played better than he is now 

Just now, canuck73_3 said:

He played much better in Boston, I couldn't tell you what has happened between now and then. 

I watch around 50-60 Bruin games a year. Even the year before he played better than he is now 

He parlayed a career year into a multi-year contract.  Good for him....bad for us.

That's chemistry for you. 

I watch a good 20-30 too. This is not the Schaller from the past 2 seasons. I was stoked on his signing. I also feel he hasn;t really been given a shot enough to play his way out of it at times. 

6 minutes ago, philtbc829 said:

Well another game against a team in a similar situation to the Nucks win or lose I hope EP gets another point or two 

is Zac up? If he is I hope he gets a chance to play and Loui gets another day in the press box 

I thought I heard  last game that McEwen was injured

Just now, NewbieCanuckFan said:

He parlayed a career year into a multi-year contract.  Good for him....bad for us.

Not necessarily because he was better and scrappier the year before. The only difference between that year and last was he put up more points. Same effort and tenacity though. Hasn't even done that here. 

Archived