The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks VS Devils, Mar 15, 2019 -- Man Down Edition

therodigy

1 minute ago, canuck73_3 said:

Disagree with that. The reason the didn't name a captain is a symbolic gesture to Henrik imo. I've said before one here watch the dice and ice video on youtube Boeser and Petey call Bo “Cap” when talking about and addressing him. 

This team just severely lacks grit.

I can agree with that I suppose. Horvat kind of reminds me of Linden in the early 90s.

This team is like 500 grain sandpaper... no abrasiveness whatsoever and easy to go against. 

Just now, Standing_Tall#37 said:

I can agree with that I suppose. Horvat kind of reminds me of Linden in the early 90s.

This team is like 500 grain sandpaper... no abrasiveness whatsoever and easy to go against. 

I'm positive it will be addressed this summer. You don't need much of a fighter anymore but you need a good 3/4 big gritty players at least on top of Beagle, Rous and Schaller. Can't expect 3 of the bottom 6 and only 2 regulars to carry all that load.

4 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

Disagree with that. The reason they didn't name a captain is a symbolic gesture to Henrik imo. I've said before one here watch the dice and ice video on youtube Boeser and Petey call Bo “Cap” when talking about and addressing him. 

This team just severely lacks grit.

I also think they are holding off to make a ‘splash’ at the start of the 50th season ... I can see Hank  coming out to present Bo with a  Jersey with the C on it ;) 

Archived