The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

ADSF: (A1) Tampa Bay Lightning vs. (WC2) Columbus Blue Jackets | Blue Jackets win series 4-0

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs | Round 1  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win the series?

• Lightning in 4
    • Lightning in 5
    • Lightning in 6
    • Lightning in 7
    • Blue Jackets in 4
    • Blue Jackets in 5
    • Blue Jackets in 6
    • Blue Jackets in 7

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/12/2019 at 11:00 PM

I honestly can't lie that end game got me so hyped. They put on All I do is win, had the confetti stream down and everything else in the game too. I feel like going to that game would have been so much fun too. I hope the blue jackets get far after so many years of no success.

Just now, WHL rocks said:

Tampa reminds me of Caps losing a few series before they won the cup.. 

Plus Tampa ran into a playoff type team. CBJ is playing so hungry. Playing great hockey.

And unlike Ovechkin, Stamkos is a playoff dud 

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Tampa reminds me of Caps losing a few series before they won the cup.. 

Plus Tampa ran into a playoff type team. CBJ is playing so hungry. Playing great hockey.

Except this Tampa team will look different next year. Cap hell starts this summer. 

3 minutes ago, canuck73_3 said:

If Tampa gets swept do they consider firing Cooper even after the extension? This team is not prepared at all

You gotta wonder. They have to kicking themselves for the extension for sure. Wonder what Quenville would do with this team. Zing. 

10 minutes ago, Boest-er said:

I honestly can't lie that end game got me so hyped. They put on All I do is win, had the confetti stream down and everything else in the game too. I feel like going to that game would have been so much fun too. I hope the blue jackets get far after so many years of no success.

If they close out and beat tampa I don't see them losing to Caps. They'll see Boston in the ECF

Archived