The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Members that have ghosted us...

Rate this topic

30 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

On topic, a most of the ones I thought of have already been mentioned.....

@Ambulocetus

@This Devils Workday

@Barbapple

@Flinch

@tiger williams

@UncleBob

@Wetcoaster_

@Phuser

Also, I haven't seen @Baggins around in quite a while. Another of my favorites.

BTW: I think I saw someone refer to @This Devils Workday earlier in the thread as a "he". I'm pretty sure that poster was a "she". I used to log in super early a lot and she would be the only poster also online, as she was posting from Oz....

I also liked @Shambelle I once mentioned to a few of the the other long-timers that I always suspected she was actually a "he", pretending to be female. She could curse with the best of them, (and I saw her get away with a few words that are definitely verboten on CDC) and then there's the username....

....and then there were some of the antagonists, whom annoyed you so much, you didn't realize how much you missed the back and forth....

@GeeNo

@KIAFYBALS

@wallstreetamigo

@Realtor Rod

I’ll add @smokes to your list of antagonists that you miss, although maybe I have the username off by a little as it’s not showing up. Always enjoyed getting riled up by his posts on China/good, Canada/bad.

@wallstreetamigo says he’s been crazy busy but should be posting more as the season gets closer.

• Cheers 1
7 hours ago, RUPERTKBD said:

On topic, a most of the ones I thought of have already been mentioned.....

@Ambulocetus

@This Devils Workday

@Barbapple

@Flinch

@tiger williams

@UncleBob

@Wetcoaster_

@Phuser

Also, I haven't seen @Baggins around in quite a while. Another of my favorites.

BTW: I think I saw someone refer to @This Devils Workday earlier in the thread as a "he". I'm pretty sure that poster was a "she". I used to log in super early a lot and she would be the only poster also online, as she was posting from Oz....

I also liked @Shambelle I once mentioned to a few of the the other long-timers that I always suspected she was actually a "he", pretending to be female. She could curse with the best of them, (and I saw her get away with a few words that are definitely verboten on CDC) and then there's the username....

....and then there were some of the antagonists, whom annoyed you so much, you didn't realize how much you missed the back and forth....

@GeeNo

@KIAFYBALS

@wallstreetamigo

@Realtor Rod

I've been back for awhile. But can be sporadic with my time. . 

• Cheers 3
On 7/23/2022 at 11:58 AM, 4petesake said:

I’ll add @smokes to your list of antagonists that you miss, although maybe I have the username off by a little as it’s not showing up. Always enjoyed getting riled up by his posts on China/good, Canada/bad.

@wallstreetamigo says he’s been crazy busy but should be posting more as the season gets closer.

Ya life is pretty hectic. Still check in every once in awhile and am pretty excited for the season ahead.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/30/2022 at 10:49 AM, kanucks25 said:

I ghosted this place so long ago nobody even remembers the ghosting.

I guess the ghost has become ghosted.

I remember when you said the we were getting Perry for Ballard Raymond and a 2nd causing a firestorm and then dipped out hahahaha

15 minutes ago, sLapshot said:

Because of the SARS outbreak in Toronto? 

Yea, but I've been doing my own research. SARS is a fabrication perpetuated by the government to get us to blindly follow the leaders in getting a vaccine that contains a 3G chip

4 hours ago, sLapshot said:

I guess nobody missed me. Wow. 

Okay. 

Old people forgot because we're old.

New ones forgot because they dont pay attention.

Dont feel bad, I used to be like #6 on the all time posts list here before 1 of their many purges, and no one remembered me either.

12 hours ago, OG_Carebear said:

Hey dies! It’s OG Carebear here! What’s up? ;)

WHATTTTTTTTTTTT?! No way!? How's life!? I was actually just telling somebody the other day how I spent my 19th birthday! You and Mr. Brown (Greg?) took me out for Nachos and Beer in Langley because I didn't know anybody and I'll also remember that, I was really appreciative of that!!! So, thank you!

I'm on Vancouver Island for the time being but currently shopping for houses out in the Ottawa area.....unless the interest rates get too stupid.

12 hours ago, sLapshot said:

I guess nobody missed me. Wow. 

Okay. 

ANOTHER?! There are just so many OG names that slip the mind in old age.

sLapshot -- invented the famous CDC saying "lol@____"

A TRUE pioneer of the forums!

7 hours ago, canuckhound73 said:

Old people forgot because we're old.

New ones forgot because they dont pay attention.

Dont feel bad, I used to be like #6 on the all time posts list here before 1 of their many purges, and no one remembered me either.

CH73!

I still have the Stu Grimson card signed for me!!!!!

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, diesel_3 said:

WHATTTTTTTTTTTT?! No way!? How's life!? I was actually just telling somebody the other day how I spent my 19th birthday! You and Mr. Brown (Greg?) took me out for Nachos and Beer in Langley because I didn't know anybody and I'll also remember that, I was really appreciative of that!!! So, thank you!

I'm on Vancouver Island for the time being but currently shopping for houses out in the Ottawa area.....unless the interest rates get too stupid.

ANOTHER?! There are just so many OG names that slip the mind in old age.

sLapshot -- invented the famous CDC saying "lol@____"

A TRUE pioneer of the forums!

CH73!

I still have the Stu Grimson card signed for me!!!!!

Check out the kmad’s birthday thread…

12 hours ago, diesel_3 said:

Aww I’m glad we could do something for ya that night, we were all like some weird dysfunctional family, but in the end mostly had each other’s backs. Haha!

Nice, I hope you find a great house out east! I’m in Alberta now.. :wacko: … but life’s great!

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...