The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Joe Biden Debates Donald Trump September 29

DonLever

3 hours ago, Standing_Tall#37 said:

Okay it’s up to about 0.4%

:lol:

Hear that @CBH1926 ? He's talked to over 200 Americans who all think Biden has "0 chance" of beating Bone Spurs.....:rolleyes: Apparently, you're the only American he's talked to about this who has a brain...

Tell us more about your trip to the hog calling championships in Gomerville, Mississippi....:lol:

Edited by RUPERTKBD
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, RUPERTKBD said:

:lol:

Hear that @CBH1926 ? He's talked to over 200 Americans who all think Biden has "0 chance" of beating Bone Spurs.....:rolleyes: Apparently, you're the only American he's talked to about this who has a brain...

Tell us more about your trip to the hog calling championships in Gomerville, Mississippi....:lol:

I am impressed that he knows so many people.

But it’s ok, Trump will win bigly, so bigly that lot of these guys shouldn’t even bother to vote.

Just stay home guys! Especially if you live in OH, PA and MI.

13 hours ago, CBH1926 said:

I am impressed that he knows so many people.

But it’s ok, Trump will win bigly, so bigly that lot of these guys shouldn’t even bother to vote.

Just stay home guys! Especially if you live in OH, PA and MI.

People just want to see what they want to see/hear what they want to hear.

If Hillary, a candidate nobody liked (and probably more people hated *at the time* than Bone Spurs) while running a terrible campaign ALMOST won, then ANYBODY's chances (which obviously INCLUDES Donnie) has more than a slim chance of winning.  

It's no different than Leaf fans pointing to all their Cup banners in the rafters.  Ain't a huge accomplishment when you "won" the Cup when there were only six teams.  Similiarly, in a race with only two horses, of course you always have more than a feeble chance.

Go Joe.... trying hard to get the Bernie Bros on his side

'Not paid later, forgiveness': Joe Biden calls for rent and mortgage payments to be canceled amid the pandemi

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-calls-for-rent-mortgage-forgiveness-from-federal-government-2020-5

Likely Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden called for federal rent and mortgage forgiveness in an interview on Snapchat's "Good Luck America" political show. 
More broadly, Biden said that "nobody should be paying more than 30% of their income for rent." 

What the heck is a 'Snapchat' political show ? 

1 minute ago, Chicken. said:

Go Joe.... trying hard to get the Bernie Bros on his side

'Not paid later, forgiveness': Joe Biden calls for rent and mortgage payments to be canceled amid the pandemi

https://www.businessinsider.com/joe-biden-calls-for-rent-mortgage-forgiveness-from-federal-government-2020-5

What the heck is a 'Snapchat' political show ? 

Well, he kinda has to.  Bernie has a signifcant percentage of Democratic and Democratic leaning support.  Biden needs some/most of them to have a chance in November.

1 minute ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Well, he kinda has to.  Bernie has a signifcant percentage of Democratic and Democratic leaning support.  Biden needs some/most of them to have a chance in November.

For sure he has a lot of different demographics to appease.

I suppose the Bernie crowd is less likely to just go the 'anyone but Trump' route though so he will make a concerted effort to appeal to them more. 

2 hours ago, Chicken. said:

For sure he has a lot of different demographics to appease.

I suppose the Bernie crowd is less likely to just go the 'anyone but Trump' route though so he will make a concerted effort to appeal to them more. 

At the very least Biden realizes this and is doing significantly more/better job to bridge the divide compared to Hillary.

I mean allowing AOC on the unity work group is a pretty big step as well as allowing Sanders to keep the majority of his convention delegates. 

2 hours ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Most?  I doubt Hillary got many (if any) of those supporters and still didn't lose by much.  Sleepy Joe is just more of the tired "old guard" but at least he doesn't have a good number of the population disliking him to the degree they hated Hillary.  Sleepy Joe does need to get some of them though (as you can't underestimate the power of 'gerrymandering'/'voter suppression' experts like the GOP.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, NewbieCanuckFan said:

Most?  I doubt Hillary got many (if any) of those supporters and still didn't lose by much.  Sleepy Joe is just more of the tired "old guard" but at least he doesn't have a good number of the population disliking him to the degree they hated Hillary.  Sleepy Joe does need to get some of them though (as you can't underestimate the power of 'gerrymandering'/'voter suppression' experts like the GOP.

Oh just wait.  The mudslinging from the Republicans as November nears will be legendary.

13 minutes ago, Wilbur said:

Oh just wait.  The mudslinging from the Republicans as November nears will be legendary.

True....but still, Hillary, for valid reasons or not, didn't have that likeable vibe before the GOP had done anything.  She ran an awful campaign as well.   

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

uh oh. Hows this playing in AB @Ryan Strome? I'm guessing there's an "Albertans for Trump" movement happening. 

Biden says he'd cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit if elected

Social Sharing

Statement from likely Democratic nominee suggests long-stalled pipeline could be quashed if he wins

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/biden-kxl-1.5574515

Sleepy Joe has no chance.

MAGA--Go Trump!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Sleepy Joe has no chance.

MAGA--Go Trump!

KXL might be toast under Trump too, if some state cases break against it. Its toast in all liklihood.

TMX west, and dil bit pucks by rail east, thats the only option now imo. 

1 minute ago, Jimmy McGill said:

KXL might be toast under Trump too, if some state cases break against it. Its toast in all liklihood.

TMX west, and dil bit pucks by rail east, thats the only option now imo. 

Except a bankruptcy probably happens and Alberta is out over a billion dollars. 

TRUMP 2020

MAKE ALBERTA GREAT AGAIN!!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

uh oh. Hows this playing in AB @Ryan Strome? I'm guessing there's an "Albertans for Trump" movement happening. 

Biden says he'd cancel Keystone XL pipeline permit if elected

Social Sharing

Statement from likely Democratic nominee suggests long-stalled pipeline could be quashed if he wins

https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/biden-kxl-1.5574515

If these boards are anything to go by, it's been happening for about 4 years already....

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Ryan Strome said:

Except a bankruptcy probably happens and Alberta is out over a billion dollars. 

TRUMP 2020

MAKE ALBERTA GREAT AGAIN!!

Ottawa is giving AB so much money they don't need the Americans. No? How many times have I told you the cash flows only one way. 

1 hour ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I'm talking tax payer lost money. 

1 minute ago, Boudrias said:

Ottawa is giving AB so much money they don't need the Americans. No? How many times have I told you the cash flows only one way. 

Excuse me?

6 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

I'm talking tax payer lost money. 

why would taxpayers lose money if CN makes the Canapux tech work? its a real opportunity, probably the only one actually, to ever get the entire east coast onto AB oil. You should be 100% for it RS, I don't know why you're not. Yes pipelines are marginally cheaper to run, but, thats never going to happen. Pux can be viable, you should be all for it. 

Plus, lets say what we both think will happen - separation - actually does. AB can export Canapux with no issues. You'll never get another pipeline as an independent AB. 

10 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

why would taxpayers lose money if CN makes the Canapux tech work? its a real opportunity, probably the only one actually, to ever get the entire east coast onto AB oil. You should be 100% for it RS, I don't know why you're not. Yes pipelines are marginally cheaper to run, but, thats never going to happen. Pux can be viable, you should be all for it. 

Plus, lets say what we both think will happen - separation - actually does. AB can export Canapux with no issues. You'll never get another pipeline as an independent AB. 

Jim taxpayers are on the hook for that project to the United States.