The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canada to spend $16 Billion on new Coast Guard Ships - Irving's Rewarded

Rob_Zepp

1 minute ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

Russia and China want the world. Russia is going passive aggressive, china is going aggressive passive. 

Russia is trying to control information. China is building up for a huge expansion. 

Lol pretty sure the US is on that list and at the top when it comes to most aggressive.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ryan Strome said:

Lol pretty sure the US is on that list and at the top when it comes to most aggressive.

The US is tops on the “pee contest” but when “weenies are thrown down”, i dont think they have what it takes. 

The whole country is in a shambles. They are focusing on “pronouns” and perceived “racism”. These are all tactics of warfare. “Destablize the government. Incite rebellion”.

Because the US has believed they were “holy and right and invincible “ since world war one, they are doomed to fall..and bring canada down with it. 

Cause canadians trusted them. 

1 hour ago, Ronaldoescobar said:

I wonder if a small part of this has to do with Russia wanting the arctic as well as the US believing Canada's claim is illegitimate and the possibility that the US and Russia will either fight over it or just split it up between themselves.  

Apparently China is making noise about the arctic as well.  Feels like being a gnat among elephants 

11 minutes ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

Russia and China want the world. Russia is going passive aggressive, china is going aggressive passive. 

Russia is trying to control information. China is building up for a huge expansion. 

Sure thing Chief. 

Just now, Western Red said:

Sure thing Chief. 

Thats all you have to say? What you think im lying? 

I dont believe what im saying?

You dont believe what im saying?

Elaborate please. 

If you dont, well you just look like an idiot for even taking the time to waste the five brain cells it took, for you to spell all three of those “Big Boy” words correctly. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

Elaborate please. 

If you dont, well you just look like an idiot for even taking the time to waste the five brain cells it took, for you to spell all three of those “Big Boy” words correctly. 

I'm not an english  major, but  "Chief" might not need to be capitalized without having a person's name behind it.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

Elaborate please. 

I'm shocked he could spell 3 words. But you called him out accurately.

Just now, gurn said:

I'm not an english  major, but  "Chief" might not need to be capitalized without having a person's name behind it.

Should i feel honoured that he used his last ten brain cells remembering that he didnt need to validate his argument with words, just remember that i deserved a capital C ?

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

48 minutes ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

True dope is a pretty face put on a podium, so cowards can get the courage to make these kind of decisions.  

*and so they dont get blamed when lemons dont turn into lemonade

I have no idea what you're talking about. 

42 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Ships are likely a great thing for Canada and the jobs for the regions awarded them.   I don't agree with you at all about the "friends" given the evidence that came from the Norman case.  Agree to disagree.

Will agree with you Canada should definitely work on that sovereignty though as it is certainly going to be an emerging issue.

what evidence? that Harper sole sourced a project to Davie? so Harper wasn't trying to get votes too in Quebec? please Rob. 

We have 3 shipyards capable of taking on the work, so "friends" or not the jobs are going to get passed around. 

This isn't a smoking gun Rob, its not even a warm bullet. 

25 minutes ago, Western Red said:

Sure thing Chief. 

I will try to enlighten you. 

The world is overpopulated by square kilometre. People need food to live. 

China is overpopulated by square metre. They need food to live. The oceans are getting over-harvested to the point where their fishermen go into neutral waters illegally. Their land mass cannot support their population without importing goods. Yes. China exports a significant amount of goods, especially when you look at the world statistics. China has almost 20% of the worlds population, not including immigrants. 

Now you have Russia, their next door neighbor. Whats plan A) ?

I dont know, not get run over by china, try our best to control the situation, maybe control an iceberg?

forking idiot for even challenging me

• Haha 1

Lets throw in global warming shall we? 

Global warming swallows up X amount of land mass. There is Y amount of people still alive, that need to be fed. 

Unfortunately, the ocean cant provide food because its been over fished and its now toxic. Because, dumbass. 

If you are seeing my “warplan” here, if North America does not fight for what they have, someone else will happily throw disposable bodies at trying to take it. 

29 minutes ago, Jimmy McGill said:

I have no idea what you're talking about. 

Now now. Dont play that card with me. 

You know what I said, and more importantly what i meant. 

Puppet PM. Its obvious. 

His father was an A-Hole too from what ive been told. 

Can you name a Canadian Prime Minister that didnt bend over every time a US president licked their lips?

13 minutes ago, MystifyNCrucify said:

Now now. Dont play that card with me. 

You know what I said, and more importantly what i meant. 

Puppet PM. Its obvious. 

His father was an A-Hole too from what ive been told. 

Can you name a Canadian Prime Minister that didnt bend over every time a US president licked their lips?

Mackenzie King, Lester Pearson and ironically enough jt's dad. The first two were instrumental in shaping the world JTs dad was just an asshole no one liked.