The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Elite Keeper League 2019/2020 -[4 GM Positions Available]

Relyt Krets

My apologies I thought I set our roster.

Vancouver Canucks

Artemi Panarin - Mark Scheifele - Sam Reinhart

Ryan Donato - Jeff Carter - Mats Zuccarello

Mattias Janmark - Jordan Staal - Denis Malgin

Zach Aston-Reese - Chris Wagner - 

Morgan Rielly - Matt Dumba

Jaccob Slavin - Tony DeAngelo

Adam Pelech - Jack Johnson

Jordan Schmaltz

Antti Raanta

Anton Khudobin

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, inane said:

:mad:

Hirose will be back soon enough. But already missed out on 1G & 1A from Mikheyev on Wednesday, want to be ready if he continues to produce. Especially since Detroit hasn't played a game yet.

I will say it again: anyone lacking forward depth, please contact Minnesota. We are willing to trade 2 forwards for 1 better one.

3 minutes ago, D-Money said:

Hirose will be back soon enough. But already missed out on 1G & 1A from Mikheyev on Wednesday, want to be ready if he continues to produce. Especially since Detroit hasn't played a game yet.

I will say it again: anyone lacking forward depth, please contact Minnesota. We are willing to trade 2 forwards for 1 better one.

I just think it's BS that he signed with a team that won't even play him when there were others that guaranteed top 6. 

1 minute ago, inane said:

I just think it's BS that he signed with a team that won't even play him when there were others that guaranteed top 6. 

You've got Alex Debrincat, Jakub Voracek, Nick Foligno, Marcus Johansson, Andrew Shaw... How exactly could you "guarantee" top 6?

And he'll definitely play when he actually can play, which is tomorrow.

16 minutes ago, D-Money said:

You've got Alex Debrincat, Jakub Voracek, Nick Foligno, Marcus Johansson, Andrew Shaw... How exactly could you "guarantee" top 6?

And he'll definitely play when he actually can play, which is tomorrow.

You are right, but only 2 of those guys are top 6 forwards.

33 minutes ago, inane said:

:mad:

It's not a permanent move, you must realize that.

• Cheers 1

image.png.2de7dbf6714e2a3d29d4e4ad387c62f4.png

@Primal Optimist Kenny Agostino has cleared waivers, and is assigned to the minor league affiliate.

@Rush17 Chris Wideman, Pontus Aberg, Mike Vecchione, Ilya Lyubushkin and Brandon Sutter have all cleared waivers, and have all been assigned to the minors. 

@JimLahey David Schlemko has cleared waivers and has been assigned to the minor league affiliate. 

THere are at this time zero contracts on waivers. Whew. All Caught up! If you feel that something was missed, always PM me and it will be sorted out promptly! 

GO GO Alex Nylander, woooooooo! called him up yesterday and he scored today in the Czech Republic, hehehe....not relevant to waiver news but you know...excited. 

Edited by Primal Optimist

Assignment: NSH assigns Urho Vaakanainen to the Admirals.

Recall: NSH recalls Forward Brandon Sutter from the Admirals.

(Unfortunately urho only had a short stint. I'm going to owe you a cold beverage at this rate. :lol:)

pit_comp.gif

We would like to extend our sincere thanks to Brayden McNabb for his contributions to the Penguin's organisation over the past season. As a result of the training camp performances of Libor Hajek, the unexpected addition of John Marino, and the impending returns of Joel Persson and Michal Kempny from injury some difficult decisions needed to be made at the blue line. We want to maintain our reputation of integrating young players into an otherwise veteran roster, and we feel this move sets us up for long term success while remaining one of the top teams in the league.

The addition of Blake Coleman helps balance out our forward group, which was missing a strong middle 6 player to round out the 3rd line. We look forward to seeing him skate between Michael Frolik and Paul Byron.

The Updated organisational depth chart is as follows:

Jason Zucker - Alex Barkov - David Pastrnak

Kevin Fiala - Philip Danault - J.T. Miller

Paul Byron - Blake Coleman - Michael Frolik

Trevor Moore - Trevor Lewis - Joel Armia

Daniel Carr - John Hayden

Alex Edler - Ryan Suter

Michal Kempny - Damon Severson

Andrej Sekera - Libor Hajek

Scott Harrington

Sergei Bobrovsky

Darcy Kuemper

LTIR:
Brandon Dubinsky, Joel Persson

Notable prospects:

Anders Bjork, Vladislav Kamenev, Matthew Phillips, Max Veronneau, Riley Tufte, Jack Dugan, John Marino, Otto Leskinen, 

• Like 1