The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE TORONTO RAPTORS HAVE WON THE NBA CHAMPIONSHIP

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

NBA was way more physical in the 80s and 90s. 

Very different game now from when I watched it growing up.  

Some prima donna super stars wouldn't have survived that era. 

cough *Lebron* cough

Edited by Gnarcore
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

Am I the only one that cant stand these "homer" commentators for the raptors on tsn. Are there any other options?

ABC.

Van Gundy, and Mark Jackson here. Can’t stand Raps homers either.

Edited by J-23
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, captainhorvat said:

Am I the only one that cant stand these "homer" commentators for the raptors on tsn. Are there any other options?

I stopped watching the Raptors' feed a week or so ago. They are so bad at capturing the ebb and flow of a game. Raps can go on a 10-0 run and its pandemonium... but when another team is doing so you'd have no idea because there is zero emotional reaction from either the PbP or color guy. I'm watching an ABC feed and I definitely appreciate the balance. 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Down by the River said:

I stopped watching the Raptors' feed a week or so ago. They are so bad at capturing the ebb and flow of a game. Raps can go on a 10-0 run and its pandemonium... but when another team is doing so you'd have no idea because there is zero emotional reaction from either the PbP or color guy. I'm watching an ABC feed and I definitely appreciate the balance. 

Yeah, American feed is better for basketball.  I can't listen to that clown announce a city for every 3 pointer.

• Haha 4