The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[POLL] How did management do at UFA?

Rate this topic

koregen

How did management do at UFA?  

328 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

1 minute ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Not just the picks.   Which is EP40 or Horvat do you cut loose?   Your incoming Captain or your budding superstar?

Dude I was being cheeky. 

Hypothetically why would we have to cut either of them loose in your proposed no cap world?

14 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Name someone....don't worry about CAP right now and simply name someone you would have signed if you were Vancouver.

Just now, Rob_Zepp said:

I don't understand you you and Smyl want to cut loose one of Horvat or EP40.    That is the part I don't understand.    Explain it to me.   

Are you drunk? Why is this so hard for you... Smyl said they wanted a top six winger. What do you want explained to you? 

2 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Dude I was being cheeky. 

Hypothetically why would we have to cut either of them loose in your proposed no cap world?

You don't have three centers on a team being paid top line dollars.   

2 minutes ago, Westcoasting said:

Are you drunk? Why is this so hard for you... Smyl said they wanted a top six winger. What do you want explained to you? 

No, not drunk at all.   You wanted a top 6 center.   Which current top 6 center would you get rid of to make space?   

Now you want a winger.    They did that with Miller.

What is your story next going to be....goalie?   :lol:

No, not drunk at all.   You wanted a top 6 center.   Which current top 6 center would you get rid of to make space?   

Now you want a winger.    They did that with Miller.

What is your story next going to be....goalie?   :lol:

Oops typo... Smyl said they wanted a top 6 winger... i posted that it would be nice if they can find that winger. 

1 minute ago, Westcoasting said:

Oops typo... Smyl said they wanted a top 6 winger... i posted that it would be nice if they can find that winger. 

So, my turn to ask you if you are drunk....what position does JT Miller play?    In Miller, Pearson, Baer and Boeser they have four solid first round picks who have taken different paths but who are all more than capable of being solid top 6 wingers.    All have scoring pedigree.   All can skate (Boeser improving).    

Sign LEE or FERLAND we need some more secondary scoring up front but first we need to get LE and sutter off the books somehow 

im soooo glad granlund is gone he had no compete level left in the tank good riddance 

im hoping that the competitiveness in the room is high after this summer and guys are ready to win  

Just now, Rob_Zepp said:

So, my turn to ask you if you are drunk....what position does JT Miller play?    In Miller, Pearson, Baer and Boeser they have four solid first round picks who have taken different paths but who are all more than capable of being solid top 6 wingers.    All have scoring pedigree.   All can skate (Boeser improving).    

It's not up to me... i'm just a fan, i just want a team that is playoff bound! I'm assuming the Canucks management think differently then you do and have the answers. 

Just now, Westcoasting said:

It's not up to me... i'm just a fan, i just want a team that is playoff bound! I'm assuming the Canucks management think differently then you do and have the answers. 

On that we can finally agree on something, no one wants me to be the Canucks GM.....:lol:

11 minutes ago, Rob_Zepp said:

Aho is way better than Horvat so that's an easy decision. Him and Petey are pretty much clones, which is why he's my 2nd favourite player.

1 minute ago, Topcheeze86 said:

Sign LEE or FERLAND we need some more secondary scoring up front but first we need to get LE and sutter off the books somehow 

im soooo glad granlund is gone he had no compete level left in the tank good riddance 

im hoping that the competitiveness in the room is high after this summer and guys are ready to win  

Nucks have 8.7m in salary cap, with 6 RFAs to sign; including Brock.  Unless they can unload at least L E contract, I don't see them adding a Lee or Ferland to the team.

• Like 1

Think I read somewhere Pete also can play wing I know shocking news. Also at the time Aho was drafted he was a LW crazy right. Its like juggling while riding a unicycle. People can do more than one thing.

The Aho offersheet was a joke, at your silly fantasy world question. Not discussing fairy land with you any more. 

Chillout take a polar dip.

Just now, higgyfan said:

Nucks have 8.7m in salary cap, with 6 RFAs to sign; including Brock.  Unless they can unload at least L E contract, I don't see them adding a Lee or Ferland to the team.

I think JB knows Loui is going to not report to Utica, and that contract will be terminated. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, hammertime said:

Think I read somewhere Pete also can play wing I know shocking news. Also at the time Aho was drafted he was a LW crazy right. Its like juggling while riding a unicycle. People can do more than one thing.

The Aho offersheet was a joke, at your silly fantasy world question. Not discussing fairy land with you any more

Chillout take a polar dip.

lmao!