The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jeffrey Epstein, accused sex trafficker, dies by suicide

Canorth

Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced millionaire who was facing federal sex trafficking charges, died by suicide early Saturday in his Lower Manhattan prison cell, three law enforcement officials told ABC News.

Epstein hanged himself, law enforcement sources said. He was transported in cardiac arrest at 6:39 a.m. from Metropolitan Correctional Center to New York Downtown Hospital, according to sources.

Epstein, 66, was set to stand trial next year for allegedly sexually abusing dozens of minor girls in New Yorkand Florida.

Link

----------------------------

Bit odd that this actually happened considering he recently put on suicide watch. I don't know about anyone else but I'd rather see someone like him live out his life in anguish. Cowards will do what cowards do, I suppose. 

Edited by Canorth
  • Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, Canorth said:

Jeffrey Epstein, the disgraced millionaire who was facing federal sex trafficking charges, died by suicide early Saturday in his Lower Manhattan prison cell, three law enforcement officials told ABC News.

Epstein hanged himself, law enforcement sources said. He was transported in cardiac arrest at 6:39 a.m. from Metropolitan Correctional Center to New York Downtown Hospital, according to sources.

Epstein, 66, was set to stand trial next year for allegedly sexually abusing dozens of minor girls in New Yorkand Florida.

Link

----------------------------

Bit odd that this actually happened considering he recently put on suicide watch. I don't know about anyone else but I'd rather see someone like him live out his life in anguish. Cowards will do what cowards do, I suppose. 

I agree. problem is he would probably go to some country club jail. 

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, bishopshodan said:

Even everyone's favourite news broadcast CNN are saying this doesn't make sense. Have experts on right now saying this doesn't happen on suicide watch.

15 hours prior to his "suicide", court documents were unsealed that showed Bill Clinton arranged his own "private parties" on this guys island. - Epstein was on suicide watch, yet still had the items and privacy required to commit "suicide".

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Baer. said:

15 hours prior to his "suicide", court documents were unsealed that showed Bill Clinton arranged his own "private parties" on this guys island. - Epstein was on suicide watch, yet still had the items and privacy required to commit "suicide".

Source?

not doubting, just shocked.

Edited by riffraff

Meh on the conspiracy theories.  In prison, ‘chomos’ are viewed in the same level as snitches.  It’ll be one millisecond before a ‘shot caller’ puts out a “K.O.S.” order on any suspected individual.  Look at Whitey Bulger for example.  Even being put in ‘PC’ in the US won’t likely save you.  There are always exceptions.

Edited by NewbieCanuckFan
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, riffraff said:

Source?

not doubting, just shocked.

I don't think it was the Clintons. 

Probably the Brit Royal Fam ;)

https://www.cnn.com/2019/08/10/us/epstein-court-documents-allegations/index.html

In the documents unsealed Friday, another woman who alleged abuse at the hands of Epstein and Maxwell also claims she was forced into sexual acts with Prince Andrew -- the son of Queen Elizabeth

I'm no conspiracy guy, but this is stinky...the experts on CNN were saying he was on suicide watch and this place is where all the high profile people are held. 24hr surveillance, this doesn't happen they were saying. 

• Upvote 1

Most news coming out of America these days is fake, and to me, it seems more plausible that this is a fake suicide than a real one or murder. This way, Epstein gets to live on under a new identity, and the trial doesn't go forward either. Most convenient for all parties involved.  Don't forget that Epstein is one of the elites.  Their purpose is to lie, cheat, and misinform the public about everything. 

Edited by Jig Jones
  • Wat 1
  • Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Flight logs released yesterday.

https://www.documentcloud.org/documents/1507315-epstein-flight-manifests.html

You can see beside his name it says "special service" and that he is travelling with 2 males and 1 female.

2 minutes ago, Baer. said:

Maybe, but there's evidence being released every day. This guy was guilty, 100%, and seeing all these names linked to this private island... It is worth investigating. I don't brush off the accusations as easily as you do.

That could have been any number of former presidents, Vice Presidents and more.  This guy was tied to literally everyone.  Like everyone.  From Hollywood to European royalty.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Warhippy said:

That could have been any number of former presidents, Vice Presidents and more.  This guy was tied to literally everyone.  Like everyone.  From Hollywood to European royalty.

Governers, senators, Al freaking Gore, business moguls, hell even Miss Sweden, trumps, clintons, even Matt Groening. Literally anybody.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2