The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Canucks @ Kings - Sep 21st 2019 - 6PM from Salt Lake City Utah

Rate this topic

xereau

God SHAW is garbage , i had 100 down plan with them, most of the day id get barely 10-15down , i asked them why am i getting horrible downloads, and i also said well with telus i never had this issue, there tech guy told me to go back to telus if this is a problem...i laughed so hard and phoned them again but csr and told them what the tech guy said, long story short, went back to telus , and always get close to the download speeds im paying for, i prefer shaw tv more, but there internate is horrible, think they share hubs is why, with telus people get there own hub.

Sorry was reading that there are SHAW peeps here, so had to share my experience, not sure if they any better now, this was like 3-4years ago ....been on telus since

but ya i used to have center ice, but its just so expensive :( alot of the game i wanna watch are at the sametime lol ....but ya hope its on telus in some degree

14 minutes ago, Dave "The Hammer" Schultz said:

God SHAW is garbage , i had 100 down plan with them, most of the day id get barely 10-15down , i asked them why am i getting horrible downloads, and i also said well with telus i never had this issue, there tech guy told me to go back to telus if this is a problem...i laughed so hard and phoned them again but csr and told them what the tech guy said, long story short, went back to telus , and always get close to the download speeds im paying for, i prefer shaw tv more, but there internate is horrible, think they share hubs is why, with telus people get there own hub.

Sorry was reading that there are SHAW peeps here, so had to share my experience, not sure if they any better now, this was like 3-4years ago ....been on telus since

but ya i used to have center ice, but its just so expensive :( alot of the game i wanna watch are at the sametime lol ....but ya hope its on telus in some degree

I've never had a problem with Shaw, but your response from that tech guy indicates how little competition for cable/wifi service we have in BC.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, rypien=hero said:

It’s not on Sportsnet ?

What d'ya think this Toronto?

Where they would have a half hour pregame show followed by 90 minute postgame show in preseason for crying out loud :/

Edited by 6string
have
  • Upvote 2