The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Philadelphia Flyers At A Team Like That October 12 7PM CBC

Rate this topic

AlwaysACanuckFan

6 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Also didn’t like it when Jake just took that cross check to the face and neither the team or him did anything about it. Hope someone &^@#s up that guy in the 2nd...Ferland...

Benn was there right away  I thought that was well played. Jake blew it off. drew the penalty. Jake smoked that guy and didn't give an inch.

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Neal for Lucic trade was an awful trade for the Flames the day it was made

At least the CGY crowd get to chant "Luuuuuuuuuu" whenever he takes a shot on net, even if it has 0% chance of going in.

Edited by 1-d
  • Haha 4

6 minutes ago, Pettersson the goat said:

I know it’s been beat to death but Hughes would just make the 1st unit so much more dynamic

His skating is elite but he;s still pretty loose with the puck.
I'm excited to see how good he'll be by the end of the year.

Edited by fecklund

Just now, MikeyD said:

We're the only team that's outplayed Edmonton so far though, so that's kind of a positive. 

We probably should have won that game or least gotten a point.  Bad read / play by Sutter to try & spring Loui (it was never going to work with Loui).

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, J-23 said:

Also didn’t like it when Jake just took that cross check to the face and neither the team or him did anything about it. Hope someone &^@#s up that guy in the 2nd...Ferland...

Benn put him in a full headlock and guys were giving him good shots before the scrum was broken up. I liked the response personally.

• Upvote 3