The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Canucks @ Ducks, November 1, 2019 // 7.00 PM PT // SNP

Rate this topic

ItalianCanuck1

17 minutes ago, WHL rocks said:

As soon as someone calls it like it was why do other feel like some one just kicked their dog or called their child ugly......

Hughes gave up the puck on PP with a bad pass in the O zone then player D poorly.. 

What's the big deal. He's not going to be perfect all the time doesn't mean ppl should pretend like they didn't see what they really saw..

Rose colored glasses are good and all but let's enjoy the game and call it like we see it..  

LOL I of all people do not have rose colored glasses. I have criticized the team plenty.

Perhaps I just disagree that the goal had much to do with Quinn and more to do with JT? Have you thought of that? He did not play D poorly on that play. Just thought it was weird seeing someone pretty wildly exaggerate it as a "comedy" of errors. Stating a hyperbole is not calling it like you see it.

I was also going to quote you what you said, I don't think taking the body was the right thing do there either. The puck was right there, Miller has just gotta be able to get his stick on the puck. It's really just an unfortunate play more than anything because Miller gets that 19 times out of 20.

It's the same thing both ways. Criticizing the team doesn't necessarily make you a troll like many people on here think. On the other hand, disagreeing with criticism also doesn't make you have rosed colored glasses. Sometimes it's just opinions, man.

Edited by Grape