The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

One Baby Shot - Another Stabbed in Winnipeg This Week

nucklehead

25 minutes ago, Alflives said:

What if this cannibal murderer decides to stop taking his meds?  Maybe the doctors who decided it was safe for us to have him on our streets should have him live as their neighbor?  I bet dollars to doughnuts those same doctors know this guy is nowhere near them.

He thought he was the second coming and that the victim was an alien.

He had prior issues too. But his circle didn't notice his degeneration. 

You know I'm a dog lover....but some dogs just arn't right and need to be put down.

Edited by bishopshodan
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, nucklehead said:

So I'm probably going to get flamed for this, but its my opinion.

Crimes concerning children:

Either with assault or Pedophilia, we should have a death penalty for this. There is no coming back from this behavior I'm afraid, no amount of counseling or rehabilitation in my opinion can alleviate this sickness. These sick individuals would have to be put down. I know there's the circumstance for false accusation when it comes to some forms of child harm, so solid proof would be required above an accusation from a child as a safeguard. But really, is there any way someone who can commit such an act can be rehabilitated and reintroduced into society? I don't think so.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

5 hours ago, VanIsleNuckFan said:

Either with assault or Pedophilia, we should have a death penalty for this. There is no coming back from this behavior I'm afraid, no amount of counseling or rehabilitation in my opinion can alleviate this sickness. These sick individuals would have to be put down. I know there's the circumstance for false accusation when it comes to some forms of child harm, so solid proof would be required above an accusation from a child as a safeguard. But really, is there any way someone who can commit such an act can be rehabilitated and reintroduced into society? I don't think so.

Nah you're good dude

Killing pedophiles should be a thing.

• Thanks 1

The little boy who was stabbed is being taken off life support: :(

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/3-year-old-boy-stabbed-in-winnipeg-to-be-taken-off-life-support-aunt-says/ar-AAJGbzu?li=AAggNb9

A three-year-old boy stabbed multiple times while sleeping in his Winnipeg home, leading to a man being charged with attempted murder, will be taken off life-support, according to his aunt.

"[He] went for a MRI and he has severe brain damage. He's not gonna make it," the aunt told CBC News in a text message.

The family members aren't being named to protect the identity of the child.

The boy was found with multiple stab wounds when police arrived at a in the city's North End at about 2:30 a.m. CT Wednesday. He was in grave condition in hospital, given two blood transfusions and placed on life-support.

Daniel Jensen, 33, is charged with attempted murder and assault causing bodily harm, as well as six counts of failing to comply with conditions of a recognizance and failing to comply with a probation order.

Police have said Jensen, who is not the child's biological father, was with her at a location on Main Street when they got into an argument that escalated to violence.

According to police, the woman suffered a number of injuries in an assault.

"They're not believed to be life-threatening, but I don't want to characterize them as minor either," Const. Jay Murray said on Thursday.

From there, police say Jensen walked to the home a few blocks away on Pritchard Avenue, between Salter and Charles streets, and attacked the boy.

According to court records, Jensen was previously charged in July with assault with a weapon and uttering threats against the child's mother — his on-again, off-again girlfriend.

16 hours ago, EP-40 said:

I have no desire to go on a murderous rampage, that is, unless you forced me to learn about faith and participate in $&!#ty "teen programs". Not everyone needs to bend to your idea of a perfect civilization. You need common sense, will power, determination, and some sort of education to succeed in life. The other stuff is like 'electives'.

Apparently common sense isn't so common.  If it was, there would be no need for such programs.  

If you think myself wanting a more respectful society is somehow my idea of a perfect civilization.... I think you will find most people want that type of world.  A world where people aren't prone to violence, one where people aren't half expecting to get mugged going out at night, one where you don't wake up in the morning and finding your car has been broken into, to give help to those in need, etc.  

Judging by your near instantaneous outburst after being triggered by such a proposal... I would say such program would have been beneficial for you when you were younger.  

3 hours ago, Lancaster said:

Apparently common sense isn't so common.  If it was, there would be no need for such programs.  

If you think myself wanting a more respectful society is somehow my idea of a perfect civilization.... I think you will find most people want that type of world.  A world where people aren't prone to violence, one where people aren't half expecting to get mugged going out at night, one where you don't wake up in the morning and finding your car has been broken into, to give help to those in need, etc.  

Judging by your near instantaneous outburst after being triggered by such a proposal... I would say such program would have been beneficial for you when you were younger.  

I think there is a manager nearby, karen, maybe you can spew your nonsense to them.

On 10/31/2019 at 2:07 PM, Lancaster said:

As much as people rag on the US for gun issues or whatever multiple slaying of the week...... it all comes down to the level of violence people do.

It almost seems as if North American readily will resort to violence as a justified solution to whatever issues they have having. 

Not to say there aren't other violent people the rest of the world... but it all comes down to the fact that violent people are damaged people themselves.  As a society, we need to start from a young age to start grooming for civilized and respecting individuals.  Strong family structure, better education, lessons in morality/faith, programs to keep children/teens engaged, etc.  

I don't think the state has any business prescribing 'morality/faith.'

Edited by 112

On 10/31/2019 at 11:52 PM, VanIsleNuckFan said:

And yet this person gets the strong and brave stamp, nothing but a Psychopath Predator that should be castrated if they already aren't.

*Disclaimer for the psychotic woke, I do not think this of all transpeople... as if it has to be said, you thinking this of me is what is wrong.

Edited by canuckster19

On 11/3/2019 at 9:13 AM, gurn said:

You thinking you had to say it, is what's wrong.

Wow it sure is easy to make generalizations, isn't it?

Here's a generalization for you, anyone who condones this behaviour is nothing more than a misguided virtue signalling psychopath.

On 10/31/2019 at 4:00 PM, Alflives said:

nine years ago a young, while riding a Greyhound out of Winnipeg, had his head literally sawed off by the whacko sitting behind him.  Then that whacko started cannibalizing the head.  Now, that murdering whako is on our streets, with a completely new identity provided by our government.  This criminal who stabs a baby, what punishment is our system going to give him? 

im pretty sure we don't call them whako's wasn't it untreated schizophrenia? the guy obviously received help, and as long as he's taking his medication is no threat to society. but yeah you probably know nothing about mental illness, cause if you did you would know these people are very caring. They aren't mass murderers, they aren't pyschopaths looking to hurt everything in their path. They are just confused and sometimes very scared when not properly medicated, this is what happened with this man. 

On 10/31/2019 at 3:52 PM, EP-40 said:

I have no desire to go on a murderous rampage, that is, unless you forced me to learn about faith and participate in $&!#ty "teen programs". Not everyone needs to bend to your idea of a perfect civilization. You need common sense, will power, determination, and some sort of education to succeed in life. The other stuff is like 'electives'.

was she talkin about a perfect ciilization? nope! she was just talking cold hard facts, i'll give you some examples. the world isn't flat and the classic vaccine's are good. hope that helps SMH