The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Nucks @ Caps 23/11/2019 9:30AM Pacific || Live on Sportsnet ||

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, WHL rocks said:

Ya I think you might be on to something.. Primeau.. big body..kinda soft...

What you think... Virtanen will stay this way.?. Or maybe when his body matures he'll be heavier 

Jakes progressing this year.  He's looking more assertive and comfortable in his skin

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Myers is a good defenseman that's much better then anything else we have in our organization.  That was a clear penalty on him though, it wasn't a 50/50 battle like some of you are saying.  If the play was going the other way, then it would be a penalty on the Washington Capitals' player.  

I thought our PP unit has been looking decent.  Let's not forget that this is only their 21st (or 22nd?) game together.  Capitals have had the same unit for over 200 games for example.  

Hughes at 19 is ten times the player Myers is. Your  first line is absolutely not even close to correct, I’m not trying to be rude either.

Edited by Bertuzzi44ever
  • Wat 2

Just now, Green Building said:

Correct, it doesn't, but the sweet counteracts the salty so I can see why people like it.

I'm guilty of ketchup on poutine.

I understand why people DON'T like it, same as pineapple on pizza (which I also like). :bigblush:

I guess i'm just a freak. Freaks unite!

Image result for freaks and geeks"

• Cheers 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

One more thing, ketchup does not belong on poutine.

I was at a sweet steakhouse in Israel twenty years ago, the kind with a full ranch literally behind the steakhouse...its all fresh and its all locally sourced from behind the barn. 

Anywho...being in Israel, you couldn't get cheese on anything in the place..what with all the beef around...AND when I asked for ketchup they almost took my plate away on me, LOL. (*even though it was for the fries and rings, i swear!)

But Poutine: the very best poutine has ground beef on top with some onions and all the normal poutine stuff as well on thin fries and with a bit of ketchup over alles. yeah baby!

i just put on 3.5 pounds imagining it.