The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Andrew Scheer stepping down as Conservative Party leader/Which has morphed into the Gun Control thread

Mackcanuck

47 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

It's funny because only You said that. I guess you argue so much you will make stuff up just so you have a reason to post your nonsense 

You are good.

It's funny I have never seen you once say JT has explaining to do...

48 minutes ago, Boudrias said:

CBC has been proven not to be a legitimate source many times over.  

Good timing!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ryan Strome said:

It's funny I have never seen you once say JT has explaining to do...

Well, most of those things where I may have to say that were debated ad nauseam between you and the other usual suspects.   And for a while, I kinda just lurked in those threads.   So that's why.  If a major expense scandal comes up, I'll be on in bud.  JT is no saint, yet you seem to think I see him as the greatest.  Whatever gets you through the day I guess.

42 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Well, most of those things where I may have to say that were debated ad nauseam between you and the other usual suspects.   And for a while, I kinda just lurked in those threads.   So that's why.  If a major expense scandal comes up, I'll be on in bud.  JT is no saint, yet you seem to think I see him as the greatest.  Whatever gets you through the day I guess.

Just one of the many logical fallacies Con supporters go on about. As though anyone that's on the left has a photo of JT hanging above each of our kitchen tables :lol:

We're well aware JT's an idiot. Stop deflecting from the actual scandals and failed policies of the Cons being discussed :lol: 

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, aGENT said:

Just one of the many logical fallacies Con supporters go on about. As though anyone that's on the left has a photo of JT hanging above each of our kitchen tables :lol:

We're well aware JT's an idiot. Stop deflecting from the actual scandals and failed policies of the Cons being discussed :lol: 

I could see bringing the JT stuff up in the election/Liberals win thread, but not in the thread devoted to Scheer stepping down and the scandal surrounding it.  

It is a fairly standard tactic used by he who shall not be named though.  He's used it before. 

• Cheers 1

48 minutes ago, aGENT said:

37 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

I could see bringing the JT stuff up in the election/Liberals win thread, but not in the thread devoted to Scheer stepping down and the scandal surrounding it.  

It is a fairly standard tactic used by he who shall not be named though.  He's used it before. 

In those threads you guys defend JT. I'm not a Scheer or cpc supporter. 

PPC boys.

And this is the firearms thread now. On that note.

King Ralph!!

FB_IMG_1576804398542.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Ryan Strome said:

In those threads you guys defend JT. I'm not a Scheer or cpc supporter. 

PPC boys.

And this is the firearms thread now. On that note.

King Ralph!!

FB_IMG_1576804398542.jpg

You mean the party that got smoked by the Green Party.   I consider the Greens as fringe.  Even fewer voted for that right wing crazy party you supported.   Man.

Edited by thedestroyerofworlds

22 minutes ago, thedestroyerofworlds said:

Nope, just giving you a little of what you've given others, including myself. 

I haven't done that. Support who you want I don't have to agree with that party.

You just act as if the minority is always correct.  I don't like the big 2 globalist and would never vote ndp.

16 hours ago, Ryan Strome said:

In those threads you guys defend JT.

Not particularly no. And frequently I've in fact called him an idiot etc.

I'd be perfectly happy to see someone else more competent (and less cringy SJW) in charge of the Liberals.

What you normally see on here is people perhaps defending Liberal policies. Or perhaps trying to explain how the Cons are twisting a narrative against the Liberals etc. You're the ones who confuse that with 'defending JT'.

When it comes to JT being the leader of the party, I think very few people have any actual skin in that game. Though I do have to say, despite all his faults, he's still a worlds better option than any of the wet turds the Cons have put forth recently :lol:

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, aGENT said:

Not particularly no. And frequently I've in fact called him an idiot etc.

I'd be perfectly happy to see someone else more competent (and less cringy SJW) in charge of the Liberals.

What you normally see on here is people perhaps defending Liberal policies. Or perhaps trying to explain how the Cons are twisting a narrative against the Liberals etc. You're the ones who confuse that with 'defending JT'.

When it comes to JT being the leader of the party, I think very few people have any actual skin in that game. Though I do have to say, despite all his faults, he's still a worlds better option than any of the wet turds the Cons have put forth recently :lol:

I think we agree that it seems we are always voting for the lesser of 2 or 3 evils just differ on who we consider more evil. Ftr my favourite PM is McKenzie King followed by Lester Pearson both liberals but the new liberals under JT are terrible imo. Chretien and Martin were both decent leaders.

1 hour ago, Ryan Strome said:

I think we agree that it seems we are always voting for the lesser of 2 or 3 evils just differ on who we consider more evil. Ftr my favourite PM is McKenzie King followed by Lester Pearson both liberals but the new liberals under JT are terrible imo. Chretien and Martin were both decent leaders.

I don't particularly vote for leaders. I vote for my local representative and the party platform. The 'leader' of the party is comparatively pretty low on my list of criteria.

Besides, the real 'leaders' of the parties are largely behind the scenes, let's not kid ourselves. The superficial face of the parties are largely puppets meant to put on a smiling face for the public and broadcast the party's 'message'.

• Cheers 2
  • Upvote 1