The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Blues at Canucks - Getting Back To Business Edition - Jan.27th, 2020 @ 7pm, Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

On 1/26/2020 at 11:32 AM, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I wanted to get back to the business of talking Canucks hockey after the All-Star break and I saw that nobody had signed up or made the GDT for tomorrow night yet. Go easy on me because I’ve never made a GDT before and I made it on mobile. :P

The timing around the all star break, the state of the team (very good) and the post-holiday stuff altogether makes your contribution one of the best I've ever seen -- the number of ppl supporting you on this reflects this.   You did supergood. 

• Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, gameburn said:

The timing around the all star break, the state of the team (very good) and the post-holiday stuff altogether makes your contribution one of the best I've ever seen -- the number of ppl supporting you on this reflects this.   You did supergood. 

I appreciate that! Cheers!

On 1/26/2020 at 11:32 AM, Roger Neilsons Towel said:

I wanted to get back to the business of talking Canucks hockey after the All-Star break and I saw that nobody had signed up or made the GDT for tomorrow night yet. Go easy on me because I’ve never made a GDT before and I made it on mobile. :P

2 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Lines in warm-up:

Pearson-Horvat(C)-Eriksson
Miller-Pettersson-Virtanen
Roussel-Gaudette-Boeser
Motte-Beagle-Sutter(A)

Edler(A)-Stecher
Hughes-Tanev
Fantenberg-Myers

Demko

Who would have predicted that lineup 2 months ago!?!   Very humbling for all of us, lol. 

4 minutes ago, gameburn said:

But he is on the 3rd line?  I got in the habit of seeing him with Pettersson.  Easy money.

I agree, but if Eriksson can get the job done with Bo the way he has and Virtannen can continue his improvement the. You have to like the distribution of scoring. Wouldn’t like to try and match up when you have three lines that can put the puck in the net. 

2 minutes ago, Amebushi said:

I agree, but if Eriksson can get the job done with Bo the way he has and Virtannen can continue his improvement the. You have to like the distribution of scoring. Wouldn’t like to try and match up when you have three lines that can put the puck in the net. 

It’s good LE found s role.  He’s the defensive guy on Bo’s wing.  

• Cheers 1