The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Blues at Canucks - Getting Back To Business Edition - Jan.27th, 2020 @ 7pm, Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

4 minutes ago, philtbc829 said:

Another huge task today to get a W from the blues. they at least 18 wins from the remaining 33 to have a sniff of the dance. Lets hope it starts tonight....again another solid 60 mins is required from everyone...not just Marky...

Marky doesn't have to do anything... Demko gets the start.

• Cheers 1

38 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

Gretzky famous quote " you score zero on the shots you don't take " ... EP is definitely a special player.  Some of Wayne's  seasons were ridiculous (shooting percentage) - he wasn't at all a volume shooter like Ovi and others - a lot of that is because he'd make plays instead, it's something the two have in common so far (high shooting percentage and always keeping options open for a different play).  

Looking forward to him and the team coming together for a solid run to and into the playoffs.   It feels different this year - yes it's going to get much harder as the season goes on - they will be up to the task...EP is also clutch - a lot of game tieing goals etc.  Feel he has more to give and we will see it during the latter half of the year. 

3 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Tired of the perception the Pacific is the weakest division in the league. All 5 teams have been really solid this season. All had their down moments, but this is a tough division in my books.

Eastern media Bias .... They only look at points.  Not realizing that 3/4 of the bottom teams all come from the east.  The west has a better record going head to head against the east teams also.

Edited by Viper007

4 hours ago, dm_ranger said:

I'm actually going to this game -- rare for me.

Is there a way to stream the play by play while watching the game?

Is it worth it or is there a time delay?

I think it's a going to be great either way but just wondering.

If you use a radio player app, then there's a significant delay. If you tune into the actual radio, then it's live 650 broadcast. 88.5 fm at the arena. :)

• Cheers 1