Miller-Horvat(C)-MacEwen
Pearson-Pettersson-Virtanen
Roussel-Gaudette-Sutter(A)
Bailey-Beagle-Eriksson

Edler-Stecher
Hughes-Tanev(A)
Benn-Myers

Markstrom

Heaviest forward line up we have seen in some time.   

Big number one line with a guy that can punch.  

Strong number two line with Petey and two heavier players. We know Virt will drop them if needed.

Still waiting for Roussel to break out. He is still feeling his way back after a bad injury.

Bailery on the 4th...fast and big. Can score in the A.

Can't wait for the game!!

• Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Davathor said:

He blew up the lines

They still look meh. I would've liked to see

Miller Pete Virt

Gaud Bo Bailey 

Pearson Sutter Mac

Rouss Beagle Erik

Hmm, that's a nice looking top line but at the cost of the rest of the line-up falling off a cliff.

That commercial kills me every time they show dimitri

he should just look at the camera and in his thick accent just say 

“I am dimitri, I am totally not actor. Injured? Send location, call Klein and make the monies harasho “

Edited by Kushman
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Squamfan said:

Speaking of Kesler, after reading the interview in the Province and hearing him on his and Bieksa’s podcast I sure hope people don’t boo him at the game on Wednesday 

first off it’s Sedin night and they definitely wouldn’t approve

second he has legit reasons for leaving , yes I didn’t like the trade request and limit on where to go but

as a parent I get the comment about how he wanted to move his kids to a quieter market where they wouldn’t be bugged at school when their dad had a bad game 

his wife is from California and would have family nearby for her there

the guy was an arrogant a hole and surly at times but he gave everything he had when he was here and I was glad he was on our team

you don’t have to cheer him if you don’t want but how about we move on finally and realize what the guy did do for this team ::D

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Folks I predict, this team is going to miss the playoffs and that we will lose this game 6-0. You know why? 

Cause someone over here jynxed this team with a thread that this team has now made the playoffs (even though we haven't clinched yet and we were 30 games out). Since that thread was made the Canucks have lost 3 games, Petterson got injured and Boeser got injured. 

Now me, you and everyone else is left with the difficult but possible task of un-jyxing this team. Please him me out people as I will need all the help I can get for this team to make the playoffs. 

(Special thanks to Roger Nielsen's Towel for taking care of the guy who made that thread and to Stealth Nuck for making the awesome new Sedinery upvote)

Edited by Guest

3 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Speaking of Kesler, after reading the interview in the Province and hearing him on his and Bieksa’s podcast I sure hope people don’t boo him at the game on Wednesday 

second he has legit reasons for leaving , yes I didn’t like the trade request and limit on where to go but

as a parent I get the comment about how he wanted to move his kids to a quieter market where they wouldn’t be bugged at school when their dad had a bad game 

the guy was an arrogant a hole and surly at times but he gave everything he had when he was here and I was glad he was on our team

you don’t have to cheer him if you don’t want but how about we move on finally and realize what the guy did do for this team ::D

Anyone who boos him if he’s at the ceremony is an idiot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Anyone who boos him if he’s at the ceremony is an idiot. 

Attention mongers and a disgrace because it's about celebrating the Sedins....NOT making a statement.  The only statements to be made should be in recognition of them.

Anyone who takes away from that should be thrown out.  By the hair.

• Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

Ya but his girlfriends are from Vancouver.  

• Haha 1

Just now, debluvscanucks said:

Attention mongers and a disgrace because it's about celebrating the Sedins....NOT making a statement.  The only statements to be made should be in recognition of them.

100% agree he should not be booed. Hope it doesn't happen.