The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Wild @ Nucks - Feb 19 2020 - 7:30pm Pacific - SNET

Rate this topic

xereau

1 minute ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

With Grubauer and Francouz??

Dynasty is a reach. Would you call the sakic Forsberg Roy Avs a dynasty? Cause in my opinion this team won't be as good

I think this team will be better than them in a couple of years. Might be a reach, but if they can keep this core together, they’re going to be good for a long time.

We are talking about Adding  players and giving up prospects to make the playoffs 

dump the coaching staff, it will give us a guaranteed bump and costs us nothing other than cash 

better option at this point as this coaching staff is never going to get the team into the playoffs 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, luckylager said:

I've got a plan

Bench Eriksson permanently

His lethargy is contagious.

Unfortunately, it's all part of the backroom deal that the Canuck's made to allow him to retire in the NHL (with his head up) and not on a minor/farm team - in exchange for early retirement.   He will be gone next year - keep this post and make me a liar next year if I'm wrong !

Edited by RU SERIOUS
  • Like 1

Just now, canuck2288 said:

We are talking about Adding  players and giving up prospects to make the playoffs 

dump the coaching staff, it will give us a guaranteed bump and costs us nothing other than cash 

better option at this point as this coaching staff is never going to get the team into the playoffs 

If canucks go on a 3 game losing streak i see greener fired ...

• Like 1

Just now, canuck2288 said:

JB has no more cards to play except to fire Green.