The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Around the NHL | March (08-14) 2020

Rate this topic

It’s cool we have a National Day to celebrate women.  (Shouldn’t really need a special day to treat women proper). But who in the heck is this girl doing the Flames’ play by play?  Cassie Campbell is terrible; I knew that already, but this girl is even worse.  If we are going to have women work the games, get good ones!  

5 minutes ago, Alflives said:

It’s cool we have a National Day to celebrate women.  (Shouldn’t really need a special day to treat women proper). But who in the heck is this girl doing the Flames’ play by play?  Cassie Campbell is terrible; I knew that already, but this girl is even worse.  If we are going to have women work the games, get good ones!  

Still better than 90% of the dirtbags Sportsnet chooses to employ.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Still better than 90% of the dirtbags Sportsnet chooses to employ.

For sure, I’m sure she’s a really nice person.  She’s a crappy play by play person.  Liked the Billy Jean King interview.  She’s one smart cookie.  

1 minute ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It’s pretty refreshing hearing a female commentator doing an NHL game. I think Leah Hextall has done a decent job — very different than the way it’s typically called in terms of style.

“Different” is one way of describing her play by play call.  Not my way, but one way. 

38 minutes ago, -Vintage Canuck- said:

It’s pretty refreshing hearing a female commentator doing an NHL game. I think Leah Hextall has done a decent job — very different than the way it’s typically called in terms of style.

I like her.

Would take her over that twit in Boston any day

1 hour ago, Alflives said:

She is better than all the american feeds

ANOTHER horse shoe up the Lames asses. 

how many last minute miracles do this &^@#ing team have this season. 

i hate these pretenders so much. 

haha ok they choked it. 

Edited by Trebreh