The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

COVID-19 Sim League (CSL) - Season 4

Nail

19 hours ago, Nail said:

ATTENTION: 

Thanks to @Patrick Kane's friend for making.. I suggest everyone should bookmark the following two links if you want to see up to date player stats!

https://roho-h-table.herokuapp.com/goalies

https://roho-h-table.herokuapp.com/players

Can you put this on the op. 

also, is it working? it’s just blank for me

Edited by inane
  • Like 1

I have Martin Biron as Backup ..contract expires after the season 

he has just played 2 games so far while ryan miller got the bulk of starts  but i guess he could help another team as starter? 

i know he was still a good goalie in 06/07 but i honestly dont know his worth these times 

i d be looking for a young backup + pick(s) ..maybe a depth defender 

3 hours ago, Alain Vigneault said:

1.  @Jaku is said to be ecstatic about joining @Alain Vigneault in Dallas.  Plans to bring in former NHL player Paul Reinhart (Sam's dad) as a team advisor are in place.

Absolutely elated to be here. Thank you to @Alain Vigneault for bringing me on! Paul is already on his way, and I've already asked him if I can be Sam's godfather. Discussions have progressed well. 

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 2

Everyone OTB except for Hanzal, Yandle, Doan and Wheeler.

Seidenberg, Ballard and Michalek will be hard to negotiate for due to their contracts and future longevity but still potentially OTB.

Everyone else should be straight forward. General asking price is a 2nd + garbage replacement player. Adjusted depending on who the player asked for is. Alternatively prospects are welcomed.

• Vintage 1