The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Lombardy

Rate this topic

Zfetch

God, SS' EoD looks so bad. That's probably a good investigation too.

GTH I think NIK is probably just as it says on the box - a townie with little time to keep up.

Otherwise hasn't done enough to make me think she's for sure TP, but is not the top person to resolve today.

BJ...hmm. I need to mull this over.

/random thoughts

2 minutes ago, otherwise said:

so both you and MR think that Al is TP?

Aladeen is TP until proven scum. He's been gamesolving, he's been logical about it, his progression on his reads (AV, me, etc) has looked natural, and he wasn't afraid to switch votes rapidly at the end of last round, whereas scum are usually more static in those situations. I also found his reaction to Lucky's fake investigation of him to be decent - I mean, it's missing a counter-vote (he never seemed to really doubt Lucky was sheriff) but overall it seemed about what I'd expect.

All that said, Aladeen is an amazing player when he wants to be, as good as anyone here. I'm not lock clearing him.

48 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

You have 2, I have 1. You're the only one with more than one victory, with the slightest asterisk that one of yours was a partnership with Kryten. (Off the top of my head I don't remember the specifics of that one.)

You're the king of SKs.

If memory serves me right I was on an SK team with someone else, but I don’t think it was Kryten and they never posted and were GKed I want to say it was applejack but I could very well be wrong on that, and I thought for sure you had at least two.

And I guess I was including my epic SK game over on MU where I hit 5 mafia in a row to prevent them from rolling over the town. Thus giving me the best individual performance award for the year which happens to also be an award I hold from the Adult Video Awards as well.

My posts have been all over the place. Sorry.

AV and SS are big question marks. AV's play feels all wrong, but like he's doing it on purpose. SS I felt was town but his end of round was so scummy, and the way he got caught out on the MR vote was a bad look.

I really didn't like BJ's initial turn on me. It felt forced. His general play afterwards was...fine. I'd consider him a scumlean still, but maybe not where I push at the moment.

Falcon is a big null question mark. He's also gone quiet, which is something scum!falcon does.

Qwags is null. Otherwise is null-. Aladeen is a townlean.

Am I missing anyone?

4 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

If memory serves me right I was on an SK team with someone else, but I don’t think it was Kryten and they never posted and were GKed I want to say it was applejack but I could very well be wrong on that, and I thought for sure you had at least two.

And I guess I was including my epic SK game over on MU where I hit 5 mafia in a row to prevent them from rolling over the town. Thus giving me the best individual performance award for the year which happens to also be an award I hold from the Adult Video Awards as well.

I can go back and check. Applejack only played for a short time span. I've always wondered if I've gotten something wrong in my notes.

And as I say, king of the SK. Your MU game proved it.

Just now, Master Radishes said:

My posts have been all over the place. Sorry.

AV and SS are big question marks. AV's play feels all wrong, but like he's doing it on purpose. SS I felt was town but his end of round was so scummy, and the way he got caught out on the MR vote was a bad look.

I really didn't like BJ's initial turn on me. It felt forced. His general play afterwards was...fine. I'd consider him a scumlean still, but maybe not where I push at the moment.

Falcon is a big null question mark. He's also gone quiet, which is something scum!falcon does.

Qwags is null. Otherwise is null-. Aladeen is a townlean.

Am I missing anyone?

What do you make of otherwise’s reaction to me being investigated by LL? I will quote her post.

I can go back and check. Applejack only played for a short time span. I've always wondered if I've gotten something wrong in my notes.

And as I say, king of the SK. Your MU game proved it.

Still pales to my solo video performance it’s amazing what you do with tub of lube, a cows heart hooked up to a car battery and horse head mask.

• Haha 1
  • Wat 1
  • Vintage 1
15 hours ago, otherwise said:

oh man is this the start of the melt down

oh no:frantic: who do i trust LL, Al, :emot-parrot:

whats falcon doing just watching all night?

...........but you said he was wrong..................................

Otherwise’s post progression after LL’s investigation of me

If LL came out and said X player is mafia that should be an automatic vote even if you are town reading them up until that point.

BJ looked bad too there. But I have been town reading BJ literally ever other part of this game, I have already had an angleshooty case against Otherwise.

Yeah, I agree - I posted about this too on the previous page.

Otherwise' post sounds fake, but, I dunno, could be inside her town range? Maybe? It's a bad look though. But I have nothing else against her play so far, and I think she's not an optimal lynch yet anyway - if we're wrong it gives us little more to go on.

BJ's reaction was awful too. What townie thinks 'well this will be entertaining' when the Sheriff outs a scum? I'm already SRing him though, so I'm trying to not let that blind me, and I do feel his EoD looked okay; he didn't look nervous as the votes flung about every which way.

13 hours ago, otherwise said:

vote virt

Otherwise right before nightfall votes Virt with no rationale.

she's fun, actually here to play this game.

There is a lot of things to comment on but only replies when being directly noticed by BJ.

there's a big chunk of time missing since I got subbed and then mostly posted after i got back from work.

No gameplay, no effort to try to solve the game only defence of earlier absence.

I am starting to think otherwise may be the  most likely scum at this point.

SS could be for sure but him thinking AV was scum and willing to vote him out means they are unlikely w/w, his anger over me switching my vote would probably feel different I think if he knew AV was town.

BJ - is unlikely to be scum with AV as well I would think that one of them is probably scum but I can’t see a world where both are unless BJ is playing a masterful bus game on him.

Otherwise could be scum with any of these other players. 

Unvote; vote Otherwise

2 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Yeah, I agree - I posted about this too on the previous page.

Otherwise' post sounds fake, but, I dunno, could be inside her town range? Maybe? It's a bad look though. But I have nothing else against her play so far, and I think she's not an optimal lynch yet anyway - if we're wrong it gives us little more to go on.

BJ's reaction was awful too. What townie thinks 'well this will be entertaining' when the Sheriff outs a scum? I'm already SRing him though, so I'm trying to not let that blind me, and I do feel his EoD looked okay; he didn't look nervous as the votes flung about every which way.

I would add in my earlier take on otherwise as to why she is likely scum due to how things played out but it is angleshooty and I won’t comment on it anymore but I would not be surprised in the least her flipping red. 

I still :wub: you otherwise.

2 minutes ago, Aladeen said:

Otherwise could be scum with any of these other players.

This is certainly true.

That said, everything you've picked out is honestly fairly standard for otherwise. She rarely rationalises her vote (and often chooses vets to randomly vote), she often picks seemingly random posts to comment on, and as much as I love her she's not known for huge amounts of effort to solve.

I think she's possibly scum here, but I don't think your case is particularly strong to be honest. I'd still rather resolve the odd trio of AV/SS/BJ first.

This is certainly true.

That said, everything you've picked out is honestly fairly standard for otherwise. She rarely rationalises her vote (and often chooses vets to randomly vote), she often picks seemingly random posts to comment on, and as much as I love her she's not known for huge amounts of effort to solve.

I think she's possibly scum here, but I don't think your case is particularly strong to be honest. I'd still rather resolve the odd trio of AV/SS/BJ first.

I can agree with that but we will see if that gets her to post anything lots of time in the round votes will change.

IMO the only hard knock against BJ is how he responded to me being investigated, but he did actually unvote at some point I believe with the intent to vote for me. The rest of his game has been townie in my eyes. If I was ranking those three in odds of scum I would have it as:

AV

SS

BJ

I have no idea how I'd rank them.

AV has played the strangest, but has done so consistently, which is...not what a scum would probably do?

SS's play has been okay overall, except his end of day was poor.

BJ's sudden turn on me felt off, and his reaction to you was off, but when things picked up as the round progressed I can't see much wrong with his play.

I agree they're not all scum together.

28 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

This is certainly true.

I'll agree with you on your take of my style of play. Do you not think it's really strange that Al has put so much effort in targeting me based off of as he states a not very good angleshot? and then using my normal style of play to try and build up a case against me that seems to be pretty weak.

1 hour ago, luckylager said:

He's playing on the top line for now.

First unit PP

PK duties

I think you should take another look at that line up.