The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Mafia: Add Yo Own Damn Spice (12’er) [Game Over: Town Wins]

Rate this topic

Aladeen

42 minutes ago, Sharpshooter said:

Classic jumping the gun. Classic scum move.

Annnnd you're still doing the same thing. You're a wolf. Any villager in this spot would've come out and ate their humble pie. But you're doubling down because you know I'm coming after you now. 

Let's do this bud. Gloves off. You and me. Thunderdome. 

I will lynching your classic scum ass all the way back to 2011 when you were relevant. 

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, Master Radishes said:

Annnnd you're still doing the same thing. You're a wolf. Any villager in this spot would've come out and ate their humble pie. But you're doubling down because you know I'm coming after you now. 

Let's do this bud. Gloves off. You and me. Thunderdome. 

I will lynching your classic scum ass all the way back to 2011 when you were relevant. 

Classic Ceres

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Zfetch said:

I don't like Qwags entrance or SS's either.

I think between the two of them at least one of them is scum

Qwags entrance is one of those awkward 1st Maf posts, not sure what to say or how to engage the thread.

Also, when Qwags says "we'll miss Ceres for this one", it comes with the assumption that Ceres would be helpful to the Town if playing...but who knows, if Ceres was playing he may well be Maf. It's not a towny thing to say, especially at this stage of the game.

17 minutes ago, falcon45ca said:

Qwags entrance is one of those awkward 1st Maf posts, not sure what to say or how to engage the thread.

Also, when Qwags says "we'll miss Ceres for this one", it comes with the assumption that Ceres would be helpful to the Town if playing...but who knows, if Ceres was playing he may well be Maf. It's not a towny thing to say, especially at this stage of the game.

Looking too deeply into it. I just want Ceres and SS to continue their beef.

• Haha 2
1 minute ago, falcon45ca said:

Show your work on the dirty birds theory. I don't trust your math.

Also, weak entrance. 

Oh, I totally made up the stat. Loosely ballparked based on me coming up with a number that sounded pretty accurate when compared to AV's entrance.

Sorry for not playing the copy the guy above you game.

On that note

How is copy posting an entrance?

1 hour ago, falcon45ca said:

The only time I've mentioned players that aren't actually in the game, I was scum.

It's an easy distraction 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, luckylager said:

Oh, I totally made up the stat. Loosely ballparked based on me coming up with a number that sounded pretty accurate when compared to AV's entrance.

Sorry for not playing the copy the guy above you game.

On that note

How is copy posting an entrance?

It's your 1st post of the game, ergo it's an entrance. regardless of it being a copy post.