The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. St. Louis Blues | August 16th, 2020 | 7:30pm PT, SNP | R1G3

Rate this topic

Roberts

35 minutes ago, Timbermen said:

He played 5 minutes. Started his first shift with a big hit and almost scored. When he ends up on a different team it will be obvious its about Green not Virtanen.

Perhaps, but he might be a player that may need a move before he realizes his potential.  Green gave him lots of ice time when he was playing well this season.  

Sometimes players have to move out of their hometown before they become professionals and take their craft more seriously.  

11 minutes ago, bishopshodan said:

Nutrl and Nude are good.

But you can do it yourself with a Soda Stream. I make lots of fizzy water

I'm looking for a drink that has 10% more taste/sugar then those two.  I find them too bland, but better then the super sugary ones. 

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Perhaps, but he might be a player that may need a move before he realizes his potential.  Green gave him lots of ice time when he was playing well this season.  

Sometimes players have to move out of their hometown before they become professionals and take their craft more seriously.  

I agree to a point, but when he was playing on the top line and scoring at  a point per game pace, TG took him off and started using him as a checker again. That was a bit of a head scratcher. I think there is more to that relationship then what the general public sees.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

I'm looking for a drink that has 10% more taste/sugar then those two.  I find them too bland, but better then the super sugary ones. 

I'm sweet and tasty enough.

They're good if you want to have a few drinks while watching the cal intake.