The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Vegas Golden Knights | August 25th, 2020 | 6:45pm PT, SNP | R2G2

Rate this topic

Roberts

Get ready for PGT on refereeing tonight.  Anyone but Sutherlands.  That is how bad he can be if the fan bases despise him.  This is on record before the game and I wouldn't be surprised if it's the case if that very referee cost us a game.  We should be making the case that nobody who is born and raise in BC should ref a Canucks game ever again.

• Cheers 1

Well I wish I had a better feeling about today's game, but am just hoping that the Nucks can at least score a goal or two just to get them into that mindset and be even more competitive. Unfortunately it will still go Vegas's way unless a few more bounces go the Nucks way. But yeah a lot of things will need to go right for the Nucks to pull out a win here. But definitely happy for them to be here!!

Lol Reaves just said “In game 1 I was living rent free so we’ll see how game 2 goes”

Can’t say I disagree with him but they need to just ignore him and play their game. Other than sh*t talking he was a non factor on the ice and in regards to the score. 

Edit: God I need to get off NBC feed, just all about reaves reaves reaves 

Edited by Petey40
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 1