The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vegas Golden Knights @ Vancouver Canucks GAME 4 (Series at 2-1 VGK) Aug. 30 7:30 PM

Rate this topic

-DLC-

1 minute ago, smithers joe said:

good luck canucks. win or lose, i’m proud of what you’ve been able to do so far. your best will be enough. 

i think demko should start this game. rest marky for the rest of the playoffs. don’t want to see him, burn out.

I, too, am super proud of this group whatever happens.  

I'd play Marky....he tends to really be a factor after a loss.  He's got so much pride...my inclination would be to leave him be.

• Like 3
  • Vintage 1

18 minutes ago, NUCKER67 said:

Well, I guess the positive, is that Fluery is old lol 

The positive is there will be goals. He’s given up 8 in his two starts to the Canucks this year. 

DeBoer is getting too fancy with this move. 

"We probably overpassed a bit last night" - TG

:towel: See guys, I could do this coaching thing (points to her PGT comments and applies for the job)

In response to Farhan Lalji's concern over them momentum the Knights seem to have in the second periods.  That they takeover and shots are 82-22 in the second so far.

• Cheers 1

Joey Kenward:   So much focus on the group but at a time like this how much do you lean on guys with playoff experience?  Are they speaking up more?

TG:  Moments...when we meet as a team and have a discussion.  Give them opportunity to speak/it's powerful.   Sometimes they (players) come up with things we were already planning on talking about and hearing from another player rather than a coach is sometimes more effective.  

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, drdeath said:

The positive is there will be goals. He’s given up 8 in his two starts to the Canucks this year. 

DeBoer is getting too fancy with this move. 

He's gone to him in a back to back already. I think it's a good move on his part ... hopefully we can get to him.

47 minutes ago, Gawdzukes said:

Not liking this one. I actually stopped watching after the first yesterday. I knew they were done ... I was also day drinking and thought the game was at 4:30 though. ::D

Just one wish, can Hughes and Tanev stop puck watching/being useless and actually cover Tuch and the flip pass. It's getting bloody embarrassing.

Hopefully they show up today. 

I think the passive defensive style they play is how they are told to play by the coaching staff.  Stay in position and block lanes rather than be aggressive on the puck. Personally I dont like that style either but it's the system they've all bought into.