The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Signing] Maple Leafs sign T.J. Brodie

10 minutes ago, N7Nucks said:

Brodie is a pretty solid pick up. Good term, good price. With Rielly and Muzzin there are they gonna run a 2 LD pairing? I mean, Vegas did it with seemingly all their pairs so I guess it can work. Just weird is all. 

Brodie is mostly RD.

3 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

Massive upgrade.  They now have two NHL defensemen in Muzzin and Brodie.  Not sure how they get 4 more under the cap.

Rielly?

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, IrishCanuck5 said:

That’s not our top 3. Tanev, Edler, Hughes... so on and so fourth. (Don’t bring up Tanev not being signed. It will happen)

That's our currently signed top 3 with room for improvement...

*cough oel*

*Cough Pietrangelo *

Excuse me i got the rona

Just now, GhostsOf1994 said:

That's our currently signed top 3 with room for improvement...

*cough oel*

*Cough Pietrangelo *

Excuse me i got the rona

Well we certainly aren’t getting both and I doubt we get either. I’d rather have Tanev under a reasonable cap hit than one of these bums. OEL will cost a pretty penny (you tell me what you’d give up for him) and Michaelangelo will ask for the moon. Never mind this Peteranglelow you speak of

Massive overpayment for a defenceman that would barely fit in a 3/4 position. Then again we have a couple of those ourselves :picard:

I will repeat though to the Myers haters that he was a necessary acquisition at the time with a slight overpayment due to the holes in our lineup and available defenceman. 

1 minute ago, Gaudette Celly said:

The day of the last ferry to Robidas Island.

Lollll. Here's what I got:

(B) Nevertheless, in order to ensure that Clubs may have sufficient time and flexibility to plan their rosters during the off-season, the Upper Limit shall be temporarily raised by ten (10) percent to permit Clubs additional flexibility with their Averaged Club Salaries during the period from July 1 until and including the last day of Training Camp.

Edited by Teemu Selänne