The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

CDCGML 2020-21

canuck2xtreme

3 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

I feel like I'm in a movie where I didn't watch the prequel, so I have no idea where these characters came from but it's messing up the whole plot.

that was me trying to get into Game Of Thrones. Took me years to get into it, but once I understood who the hell everyone was it was an amazing show :lol:

Just now, Sharpshooter said:

Crabby, ask to be reinstated. Clearly you misunderstood what was happening. 

Eat a little humble pie and stfu and get back to making Toronto a little less of a $&!# hole. 

Cool? 

Already did earlier in thread. I was just having fun with the Trump GIFs bro :P

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

The core of this GML is what has made it consistently the best keeper league I’ve ever been a part of, now and previously. 

You’re entitled to your dissenting opinion. I respect that. 

I'm not 'core', only been here a few years, yet I'm not rage-quitting... What category do I fall in? :unsure:

And why do we care what some Jabroni that's not even in our league thinks about it? Sounds like someone who's bitter they didn't make the cut....

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

33 minutes ago, theo5789 said:

I feel like I'm in a movie where I didn't watch the prequel, so I have no idea where these characters came from but it's messing up the whole plot.

This may be quote of the year :lol:

27 minutes ago, Crabby said:

that was me trying to get into Game Of Thrones. Took me years to get into it, but once I understood who the hell everyone was it was an amazing show :lol:

This is actually the hockey version of the Soprano’s...

Way back in season three, Paula and Chrissy let the drink haggard wounded Russian run off into the forest, and you are sure that it’s important and meaningful... but then nobody ever mentions him ever again, and it has no effect on the plot of the show at all.

The Russian dug his own grave, and flailed around a bit to get free... Paulie and Chrissy chased him and got a little lost... they may have shot him in the head a little bit, but it didn’t take much time for the rest of the family to come help them home. They were back at the Bing by morning... 

You are now caught up with The Sopranos GML.

Edited by greensman
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, aGENT said:

I'm not 'core', only been here a few years, yet I'm not rage-quitting... What category do I fall in? :unsure:

And why do we care what some Jabroni that's not even in our league thinks about it? Sounds like someone who's bitter they didn't make the cut....

You absolutely are the core. 

• Cheers 1
  • Huggy Bear 1

1 hour ago, Sharpshooter said:

Are you a GM in this league? 

If not, then please refrain from commenting. We don’t need outsiders’ opinions. 

If you want to take over a new vacancy, then you’re more than welcome to contact @canuck2xtreme and apply for a position.  

Not interested in joining the 5th fiddle of fantasy hockey leagues here. Thanks though. 

Edited by BM24

41 minutes ago, greensman said:

This may be quote of the year :lol:

This is actually the hockey version of the Soprano’s...

Way back in season three, Paula and Chrissy let the drink haggard wounded Russian run off into the forest, and you are sure that it’s important and meaningful... but then nobody ever mentions him ever again, and it has no effect on the plot of the show at all.

The Russian dug his own grave, and flailed around a bit to get free... Paulie and Chrissy chased him and got a little lost... they may have shot him in the head a little bit, but it didn’t take much time for the rest of the family to come help them home. They were back at the Bing by morning... 

You are now caught up with The Sopranos GML.

Then how the hell did I end up with Hurleys good looks and one day about a decade ago I woke up on this island off the coast AND here in GML? Huh? And who peed a little in my Gonch? Oh nvrmind that last one. 

• Like 1