The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Are you Pro-mask or Anti-mask?

J.I.A.H.N

Are you Pro-mask or Anti-mask?  

185 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

When I created this thread and poll, it was just a curiosity of what the count was.....

Sadly, and what I did not expect, is how naïve and ill informed I was, about the the few anti maskers , and how they feel.

Maybe it is that we pro-maskers are so dominant on here, and out number them, that they feel they must fight back so hard.

It bothers me, deep down inside to know, there are those that could careless about the elderly, the sick, and those that protect us.

It bothers me that they feel that that small inconveniences, are such personal sacrifices, when we have truly not been bothered that much

It bothers me, that "if" we ever loose control of our health, there will be those people, that will protect these small inconveniences over someone's life

It bothers me that there are some that demand their hour in church over peoples health...when god is everywhere

It saddens me, so much:picard: I have always believed that people are inherently good, and would help you, if they were able to, in your hour of need

I am now questioning my beliefs......there is a very large group of good people here, but just knowing there are those on here that wish me ill will,

just bothers me so much, it really does.

• Cheers 3

11 hours ago, Russ said:

Went to the grocery store yesterday, 99% of people wearing masks.  The only people NOT wearing them were some 70+ folks.... I am thinking to myself "dude we are wearing these to save your dumb ass, wear one too".

The anti-maskers out there that say they have a "medical card" from the freedom rally that think it should show that they need exemptions should realize that if they can't wear a mask, they probably shouldn't be out and about in the first place lol.  I read one of the facebook groups of the protest on the weekend and just felt sick seeing it.  Comparing it to Germany in WW2 shooting and killing jewish folks for no reason, acting like that is this with face masks, and just the other crap that was posted, generally I don't care and just brush it off as morons but the comparisons are just sickening. 

They probably had a doctor's exemption note for some other respiratory issues 

1 hour ago, janisahockeynut said:

When I created this thread and poll, it was just a curiosity of what the count was.....

Sadly, and what I did not expect, is how naïve and ill informed I was, about the the few anti maskers , and how they feel.

Maybe it is that we pro-maskers are so dominant on here, and out number them, that they feel they must fight back so hard.

It bothers me, deep down inside to know, there are those that could careless about the elderly, the sick, and those that protect us.

It bothers me that they feel that that small inconveniences, are such personal sacrifices, when we have truly not been bothered that much

It bothers me, that "if" we ever loose control of our health, there will be those people, that will protect these small inconveniences over someone's life

It bothers me that there are some that demand their hour in church over peoples health...when god is everywhere

It saddens me, so much:picard: I have always believed that people are inherently good, and would help you, if they were able to, in your hour of need

I am now questioning my beliefs......there is a very large group of good people here, but just knowing there are those on here that wish me ill will,

just bothers me so much, it really does.

Throughout human history there has always been (and sadly, likely always will be) a small percentage of careless, selfish, ignorant, short sighted people that just don't give AF about you or other people at large.

They are the proverbial 'few who ruin things for the many'.

• Cheers 2

3 hours ago, 10pavelbure96 said:

They probably had a doctor's exemption note for some other respiratory issues 

What are you basing this probability on? 

Would it be based on the same probability that they’re terribly unhygienic and most likely have other ailments such as scurvy? 

• Cheers 1