The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs. Edmonton Oilers | February 23, 2021 | 7 p.m. PT | SN

Rate this topic

-SN-

13 minutes ago, rychicken said:

oh great, can't wait for another Church of Virtanen thread :angry:

At this point i'd be happy for a bunch of churches starting up.  AG, AR.. Imagine how many points LE would need for a church?  I'm going with the Church of LE...pretty much needs to be a leading scorer for that to happen. 

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, rychicken said:

We need to shotgun every time he gets a shift, doing it every time he’s scores is nowhere near enough, heck, even with my idea my beer consumption will decrease.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

We need to shotgun every time he gets a shift, doing it every time he’s scores is nowhere near enough, heck, even with my idea my beer consumption will decrease.

that thread may have been the most stupid one ever on CDC....never should have been allowed

#FlopgunJake

51 minutes ago, rychicken said:

I mean, it's just the one thread. And it is tongue firmly in cheek.

Sorry to hear it is such a source of irritation for you to have a bit of fun with the hate so many have for this player.

• Cheers 3

37 minutes ago, IBatch said:

At this point i'd be happy for a bunch of churches starting up.  AG, AR.. Imagine how many points LE would need for a church?  I'm going with the Church of LE...pretty much needs to be a leading scorer for that to happen. 

Don't give me ideas....

18 minutes ago, rychicken said:

that thread may have been the most stupid one ever on CDC....never should have been allowed

#FlopgunJake

You sure about that? That's a pretty low bar. Been here a long time and you must have 75% of CDC on ignore for that one to be true.

Did I excommunicate you or something? Lol I just don't remember. Too much shotgunning the holy water in our Sunday services. 

10 minutes ago, VforVirtanen said:

I mean, it's just the one thread. And it is tongue firmly in cheek.

Sorry to hear it is such a source of irritation for you to have a bit of fun with the hate so many have for this player.

You were hugely wrong, Green does/did not have Virtanen on a trajectory to greatness. I however can’t wait for either us getting a new coach or for Jake to be traded so we will know once and for all what went wrong. Personally I like Jake, just extremely disappointed how his career has gone so far.

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

49 minutes ago, IBatch said:

the church of LE only has 1 commandment......

and at least you don't have to worry about the collection plate. FA has taken care of that for us already.

• Haha 4