The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | April 22, 7 p.m. | SNP, RDS2

Rate this topic

-SN-

4 minutes ago, King Heffy said:

If this is what we can expect from him on a consistent basis, I think most of us will be very happy with the trade.

Chicago fans didn't seem to like Highmore for offense, but they acknowledged his hustle. The Canucks need that.

15 minutes ago, Dumb Nuck said:

I spent half my life being cute, fit, well dressed, smelling good, looking good and a nice guy, I’ve put in dues, I’ve earned the right to be a grumpy old curmudgeon.

Maybe I should have tried some of those tricks. 

What was that?

An immoral loss?

Refs screwed us early. Are they also recovering from the virus?  Not that we still coulda shoulda. But they managed the table settings in the first period. Players just want to know how the game will be called, strict or not. What confuses them and %$#@s with their heads is inconsistency within the game. Especially calls one way and blatant non calls the other way. And on the PK negating 2 different SH scoring chances? Seriously?. And the last ended with a dagger of a goal against on the counter rush. 

We just couldn't get any momentum to start the game thanks to reffing. There was a soft call against Ottawa in the first minutes of the second I noticed. I wonder if they had a little talking to in between periods.  One can only wish.  They were terrible all game with missed calls against us too. But too little, too late.  Oh well.  On to the next game. Same refs. Same station.

28 minutes ago, nucksnavsfan said:

I registered with 4 pharmacies, only one called 

Hey that's .750 SV% :lol:

EDIT 1:

Sorry I was drunk. Fixed it.

EDIT 2:

Nvm it's actually .250 shooting % which is pretty awesome!

Edited by 1-d

20 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

That was probably one of the best games defensively the Sens have played this season.

Theyll fall back down to earth next game.

They also beat the Habs 4-0 last week. Maybe the Sens are just playing a better hockey now than they did a month ago.

3 minutes ago, 1-d said:

They also beat the Habs 4-0 last week. Maybe the Sens are just playing a better hockey now than they did a month ago.

They’re playing better hockey but they still have lots of flaws in their game that we didn’t see tonight.