The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks vs Ottawa Senators | April 24, 7 p.m. | CBC, SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, Dannydog said:

i think Eddy could retire this year and wed be fine if we iced hammonic,schmidt,myersjoulevi,hughes,tryamkin,rathbone. In no particular order.

.. and make a hockey trade in the Summer to Chicago for Zadorov.

Neither are playing well where they are right now.

1 minute ago, Crabcakes said:

They've been missing Edler is what I'm saying.  

I'll believe that Tryamkin can play in this league when I see him

I thought he looked like an NHLer 4 years ago. I could probably list 10 worse that have played for the Canucks since. 

I gotta say that the most fascinating race this year is between Carolina, Florida and Tampa Bay.  Those three teams hate each other, are all excellent and in a tight tight race.  

4 minutes ago, VancouverHabitant said:

Hahaha yes, I'm shocked that I've read about Myers this year and how he's not that great, blah blah blah.  

You can't teach 6'9 or 6'8.  

If we're going to have Hughes and Rathbone on our D long term, we need to have a Myers and Tryamkin to offset the smaller d-men. Schmidty, Hamonic and Juolevi have average size.  That's a good 7 man D group! 

Myers had a great hit there.

Great way to send a message with their physical forwards. I'd love to see Tryamkin hit either Tchachuk, or some of these big guys on Ottawa.

1 minute ago, Dumb Nuck said:

Well, that was an awesome period, we’re winning and I got a haircut from a topless girl that was also bringing me beer, bring on the third.

This actually sounds plausible. Well done, I think. 

Well, that was an awesome period, we’re winning and I got a haircut from a topless girl that was also bringing me beer, bring on the third.

Not gonna lie, I don't like the image of hairy tits.

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, SergioMomesso said:

Juice is gonna take Ronnys job soon. 

Then Juice will have Burr as a guest panel, and kill Ron's character with the highlights of him kissing Cherry's behind all those years.

Edited by 1-d
  • Haha 1

Sounds like you were in your happy place.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, SilentSam said:

.. and make a hockey trade in the Summer to Chicago for Zadorov.

Neither are playing well where they are right now.

Jake for Zadorov...  although I think he's going to be an RFA and I can't see Chicago qualifying him at (3.3 mil I think it is?) 

11 minutes ago, SilentSam said:

Thinking Jake is becoming some other teams problem, with one of our picks or prospects.

If he's not taken in the ED by Seattle, I would buy him out.  His cap hit with a buyout is next to nothing ($50K and $500K, next season and the season after).  I wouldn't even bother burying him the minors. 

• Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1