The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 10, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

8 minutes ago, Green Building said:

Not to dismiss everything you said after this, but we as Canucks fans here protests 365.  

In summation, I have zero problem with Highmore or anyone else getting a taste, and love the fact that Rathbone has been such a quick fit; I just wish there was a way to squeeze Juolevi into the mix as well cause I'm not sure if I buy the "if we don't play him we don't have to protect him" trope as I haven't had time to research his eligibility.  

yeah - I was agreeing with you - and do regarding Juolevi as well.

Every time I've seen OJ this year - he's looked like a boss.  Like young Tanev playing with 'a cigarette in his mouth.'

I have no doubt he's a future top 4 for us.

I don't know why he's played as little as he has - I imagine there's a 'good' reason - but that's  the kind of thing - if we had a useful media in Van as opposed to smarmies of halfwit Sekeres types - they would ask that simple question...."why haven't we seen more OJ this season?"  Is it a health matter? 

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Qwags said:

Hoglander has been one our best players this season.

It’s viking power! 

When putting bets down on which Canuck is likely to score the game’s 1st goal…. Höglander is quickly becoming the clear & obvious choice! 

He’s an ace!!!

Edited by viking mama
  • Vintage 1