The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Winnipeg Jets l May 10, 5 p.m. l SNP

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

I don't think he did. I remember an interview he had. I think he said got off lucky and was able to workout at home. I'll try to find it.

He had Covid. No symptoms. He’s a freak 

• Cheers 1

Just now, Junkyard Dog said:

I don't think he did. I remember an interview he had. I think he said got off lucky and was able to workout at home. I'll try to find it.

With Hoglander now added to the mix of COVID-19 infected people within the Canucks organization, the total number is now believed to be over 20. An alarmingly high number considering the circumstances. Further proof of just how serious this virus can be.

This is not the first time Hoglander has dealt with a coronavirus outbreak on his team. Rogle BK of the Swedish Hockey League had an outbreak in November 2020, when Hoglander was an active player on the roster. Luckily for him then, he was able to avoid contamination. But unfortunately, he wasn’t able to escape it a second time around.

• Vintage 1

3 minutes ago, Locke Lamora said:

A freak no doubt. Look at that unicycle juggling stuff. As for COVID, quite a few people, mostly the younger set are asymptomatic.

Can’t wait for that Michigan/Lacrosse goal

• Cheers 1

Maybe I’m the bad guy here but how about preserving that 1 goal game for Demko. He made some really great saves and deserved to pad his stats just as much a Hoglander. I would have no problem putting Hogz out in a defensive situation from my point of view but something to consider 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Apricot said:

Lets play a game :ph34r:

You 100% have to cheer for Oilers or Leafs, who would you cheer for?

You have to, cant opt out cant nothing. 

Oilers

• Cheers 1
  • Upvote 1