The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Edmonton Oilers l May 15, 12:30 p.m. l SNP | PLAYOFFS EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

2 minutes ago, PhillipBlunt said:

Fair enough. Interesting perspective from Johnston. I wouldn’t blame a single season ticket holder for cancelling. 

but the most interesting I i found out was that apparently Francesco to still attached to Benning and that might lead to there Dad removing him from chairman and make Reberto ( middle brother) the chairman and have control of the team.

• Cheers 2
  • RoughGame 1

35 minutes ago, Schmautzie said:

I’m not sure you get it. He’s got nothing left to prove this season if he gets a goal today while Rathbone and Juolevi do. I think Edler is back next year.

They are playing him a tom and on the PP; this would indicate there is some urgency to getting to 100. There wouldn't be that urgency if he was coming back next year. I definitely get it and it's not hard to get. 

5 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

apparently someone texted into I believe it was Donnie and Dhali that major sponsor would had suite since 90" was not renewing do to how the team was run.

Yah, wouldn't have anything to do with decreased discretionary spending levels due to a global pandemic.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Squamfan said:

but the most interesting I i found out was that apparently Francesco to still attached to Benning and that might lead to there Dad removing him from chairman and make Reberto ( middle brother) the chairman and have control of the team.

Please stop.

We don't care enough about he said she said rumours.  This is hockey, not As The Stomach Turns.

"It is what it is"...I guess we'll all see, soon enough, what happens.

• Cheers 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, debluvscanucks said:

Please stop.

We don't care enough about he said she said rumours.  This is hockey, not As The Stomach Turns.

"It is what it is"...I guess we'll all see, soon enough, what happens.

sekeres reported it, so i am not making it up

• Haha 1
  • RoughGame 1