The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames | May 19, 2021 | 12:30 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

Just now, PhillipBlunt said:

I think with the proper coaching, the majority of the players on the defense will play far more cohesively. 

I still don't understand how people can look at the consistent inconsistency of our play, and people can still ignore the fact that Green has a similar win and lose rate as Willie D. But still think it's all Benning's fault.

Honestly, coaching needs an overhaul. There is zero reason for us to keep the same coaching staff with the results we have.

• Vintage 1
  • RoughGame 1

2 minutes ago, MikeyD said:

I'm pretty sure Green will actually be out of work for a while. I'd be surprised if he were picked up but everybody's been pumping his tires since before he even got here. 

650 can hire Green since they keep pumping his tires. 

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Locke Lamora said:

Hughes is a prideful young dude and he doesn’t seem to like to admit that he might have some work to do on the defensive side of things. But he does. And I think he knows it too. He will get better.

I doubt that he's too "prideful" to admit his deficiencies. That doesn't seem like him.