The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT/PGT] Vancouver Canucks @ Calgary Flames | May 19, 2021 | 12:30 p.m. PT | SNP | PLAYOFF SERIES VS CALGARY EDITION

Rate this topic

-SN-

Last Canucks game until October (sigh)... that’s a painfully long time. 
It’s quite likely the last game for a few Canucks, including Edler. 
It’s been a hard season to watch at times, but still beats no Canucks hockey.

Go Canucks! Might as well go for the win today. 

• Cheers 2
  • Huggy Bear 1

We only move one more spot down in the draft with a dub. So do the tankers care? 

I didn’t watch last game but the players were sure excited making that comeback against the Flames. Win or lose, 3 things I’d be excited for. Bo getting 2 goals, Eddie scoring lol, and a first career goal by someone. 

Enjoy the game however gets to watch 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

2 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I'll say 10-0 Canucks.  1 game winning streak and the boys are feeling good.

Brock Boeser scores all 10 goals instead of passing to Edler. 

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, debluvscanucks said:

I feel like all the stuff swirling around tornado like means this is the perfect time to end it all in a make it stop way.  For me anyhow.

Reset.  Exhale and destress a little.

Been an awful year and the screaming voices are just too much for me.  I don't disagree with wanting change, it's just that witchhunts and things that put the team under a glaring spotlight have never worked in our favour.  Let them quietly go about addressing and fixing anything that needs fixing.  They don't need help from social media.  The spectacle of it all.

I know that, in this day and age, it's become a thing to spur change and have a voice through online platforms, and that's a good thing (unless abused, which is the case in some instances).  Some really just like to hear themselves and have learned that's a way to do it, I'm convinced of that.  The attention mongers have grabbed the baton.

I am proud of my team, despite it all.  They have risen above adversity this year and never packed it in.  This WILL unite them as a group moving forward and give them something to build from.

I love the exciting prospects and the future does look bright to me, even if it's a little muddied right now because the tabloid tweets are in the forefront.

GO CANUCKS GO

Well said Deb. I’m on the same page as you 100% and want nothing but the best for this organization and it’s true fans but you forgot to mention one thing..... Edler will get his 100th goal today against his buddy Marky so let’s Goooooo! :towel:

• Like 2
  • Vintage 1

5 minutes ago, Alain Vigneault said:

I'll say 10-0 Canucks.  1 game winning streak and the boys are feeling good.

You mean they would finish the season on a 2 game winning streak and unbeaten in regulation in the past 3 games lol :towel:

• Cheers 1