The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

6 minutes ago, BobbyGaudette said:

Anyone know how hard it is to sell club 500 tickets for resale for premium games (Montreal/Toronto). Thinking of getting tickets but I definitely won't be able to go to all the games. 

Not hard I'm sure.

I'm looking for Tampa tickets in club 500, it's my one treat game per year.

19 minutes ago, BobbyGaudette said:

Anyone know how hard it is to sell club 500 tickets for resale for premium games (Montreal/Toronto). Thinking of getting tickets but I definitely won't be able to go to all the games. 

I was interested as well, but with COVID, I have no idea what they’re doing with the buffet. I would inquire since that’s a key selling point. 

During a normal season, you can definitely sell them at a premium because of exclusivity, all-inclusive food, etc. I don’t know how it would be if there’s low demand/less money for entertainment spending. 

Edited by EagleBoss

25 minutes ago, BobbyGaudette said:

Premium games will sell, low demand games won't.  I wouldn't get them.  

21 minutes ago, GKM56 said:

Did I miss an email or was that a Bonnie Henry presser announcement?

How will they determine which 50% are allowed in?

It was on Donnie and Dhali.  Season ticket holders will get pretty much all the seats.  

• Like 1

19 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Premium games will sell, low demand games won't.  I wouldn't get them.  

It was on Donnie and Dhali.  Season ticket holders will get pretty much all the seats.  

That is 100% correct.  I spoke to my Acct Rep and was told that only Season ticket members get to go to all the Pre-Season games due to current 50% capacity limits in place due to the Indian (Delta) variant and which will most likely carry over into the the regular season - unless Covid goes away (Haha!) and restrictions eased. 

So, it looks like it could be a Gold-Mine for Season ticket holders re-selling tickets because tickets will be completely inaccessible to regular (non-season ticket holders) people and in very, very short supply.   This will likely be officially confirmed in the next 10-14 days.  

Is the Canucks app working for anyone? I can't log in to my Ticketmaster account, I kept getting a message saying I'm either not online or just a standard error message.

Luckily it works elsewhere, but it's annoying the official app seems buggy.

4 minutes ago, GKM56 said:

Is the Canucks app working for anyone? I can't log in to my Ticketmaster account, I kept getting a message saying I'm either not online or just a standard error message.

I think it might be a Ticketmaster wide thing. I can't login on the ticketmaster app either. I was already signed in to the Canucks app, so that is working fine.

9 minutes ago, GKM56 said:

App works for me , maybe just uninstall the install? Sometimes helps