The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

2021-2022 Canucks season tickets thread

Rate this topic

yippykyeh

On 9/8/2021 at 1:00 AM, EagleBoss said:

My only remaining question is if the Canucks will require full vaccination for the preseason, or will they follow the provincal requirement timetable and only require partial vaccination.

The Rogers Arena website now has an FAQ on the vaccine requirements.

What do I need to show for entry into Rogers Arena?

Upon arrival at Rogers Arena, you will need to have your BC Vaccine Card available on your mobile device along with 1 piece of Government issued photo ID that matches the name on your Vaccine Card.

What if I am attending an event at Rogers Arena but am not from British Columbia?

Anyone attending an event at Rogers Arena from outside of British Columbia will need to provide their Proof of Vaccination provided by their local government. Fans from out of Province will need to visit one of our Fan Support Desks, available at each Gate of Entry at Rogers Arena.

Are there any exceptions to this Proof of Vaccination Program?

Children under the age of 12 are not required to show proof of vaccination to attend events at Rogers Arena.

I purchased tickets for an event prior to the announcement of the Proof of Vaccination Program and can no longer attend. How can I receive a refund for my purchase?

Refund policies for concerts at Rogers Arena are at the discretion of the show organizers and vary from event-to-event. Please contact FanServices@Canucks.com for more information.

I do not have a mobile phone – how else can I provide my Proof of Vaccination?

You can print out your physical Vaccine Card through the Province of BC’s website. More information can be found here – https://www2.gov.bc.ca/vaccinecard.html

I only have my first dose of the COVID-19 vaccine – can I still attend an event at Rogers Arena?

By September 13, you must be partially vaccinated to access events at Rogers Arena. You’re considered partially vaccinated with 1 dose. By October 24, you must be fully vaccinated to access events at Rogers Arena. You’re fully vaccinated with 2 doses.

Are the staff working at Rogers Arena also vaccinated?

Canucks Sports & Entertainment will require all guests, employees, and event staff to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to entry to Rogers Arena for all games, concerts and live events.

Saying you will require "full COVID-19 vaccination" but then also saying you only need to be partially vaccinated until October 24th seems contradictory, but whatever lol.

50 minutes ago, billabong said:

Looking to become a quarter season ticket holder for the upcoming season for the first time! :towel:

Does anyone have any veteran advice for me? Anything would be much appreciated!  

I suggest getting full season.  I believe they end up being about 20% cheaper that way.  Pick the 10-15 games you really want to see, pretty easy to sell the rest, share with friends and so forth.  Then you also get playoff tickets to everything.  

26 minutes ago, BCNeil said:

I suggest getting full season.  I believe they end up being about 20% cheaper that way.  Pick the 10-15 games you really want to see, pretty easy to sell the rest, share with friends and so forth.  Then you also get playoff tickets to everything.  

That’s what I do I always consider going to half but I stay full , and playoffs I want every game 

5 hours ago, BCNeil said:

Doesn’t full season mean 44 games? I’m still learning the details! 

38 minutes ago, billabong said:

Yeah, but you’d sell 3/4ths of the games, and just go to the 1/4th you want to see.

Advantages to this is that it can be cheaper since you recoup your principal by selling your tickets, along with per ticket cost being 20% cheaper. You also get a better selection for the games you want to go see since quarter season packages are prepicked, not mix and match. 

14 hours ago, EagleBoss said:

Yeah, but you’d sell 3/4ths of the games, and just go to the 1/4th you want to see.

Advantages to this is that it can be cheaper since you recoup your principal by selling your tickets, along with per ticket cost being 20% cheaper. You also get a better selection for the games you want to go see since quarter season packages are prepicked, not mix and match. 

ya I think I'm going with half season games with some marquee games to make some money back 

18 hours ago, billabong said:

Yeah it seems a lot.  Its a good year to join up.  Lots of good seats left, lots of STHs dropped their seats over the last year, and then more with the vaccine requirement.

At the same time there is a sense of pent up demand for people wanting to go to games, but not looking to be a STH. 

1 hour ago, BCNeil said:

Yeah it seems a lot.  Its a good year to join up.  Lots of good seats left, lots of STHs dropped their seats over the last year, and then more with the vaccine requirement.

At the same time there is a sense of pent up demand for people wanting to go to games, but not looking to be a STH. 

I’m really banking on the HIGH demand 

how do you know when to sell your tickets and for how much? Just hands on research and gut feeling? 

6 minutes ago, billabong said:

I’m really banking on the HIGH demand 

how do you know when to sell your tickets and for how much? Just hands on research and gut feeling? 

I sell on ticket exchange the resell site for us STH , I usually sell what tickets are going in my section and the lowest cost 

Well, we got an email. 50% capacity, proof of vaccination, mandatory masks, and tickets for pre-season will be available by the end of the week.

Tickets to Training Camp and Canucks v Flames preseason at Abbotsford Centre also go on sale on Monday.

Edited by EagleBoss

24 minutes ago, blizzblizz said:

Has anyone talked to the Canucks about deferring the season?  I sent them an email but haven't heard back.  I know a few people who have gotten really sick that were double vaxed, and I'm not sure I want to take the chance since I have asthma.

I like to know about this too.    I asked about that maybe 3 months ago and they didn’t have an answer to that yet.   But with the latest vaccine mandate, I’m sure they need to give some fans option to opt out that don’t want to get the vaccine yet.