The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[Offer Sheet] Hurricanes offer sheet Jesperi Kotkaniemi

Just now, Alflives said:

Or is there a soon to be announced Habs acquire Eichel trade?  Bergevin has had an embarrassingly awful summer.  Bringing in Eichel could take some of the heat off.  

I just don’t see how the Sabres don’t ask for Suzuki in the deal.

Not a smart move considering Eichel has yet to even have surgery and comes with a 10 million dollar cap hit.

Like you said it’s time for them to rebuild. Weber being done and Price’s career winding down means they’ll have no choice anyways. Better to get a jumpstart on it.

• Cheers 1
  • Vintage 1

4 hours ago, PistolPete13 said:

After tasting the lash of Dundon’s whip, I don’t think MB will be throwing around any

more offer sheets anytime soon. 

Even bad puppies learn their lesson. 

Yep! And if we take picks in an offersheet scenario and take a step back, we risk Bo and Miller walking when their contracts run out. Even with great picks, that would set us back and delay our window.

To precocious little puppies. If you see PistolPete13 coming; run.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, DeNiro said:

Drouin will move to center if all else fails.

good hahahah

4 minutes ago, qwijibo said:

They also have Paquette , Perrault and potentially Drouin 

Perrault is listed as LW on hockeydb... he's played C in the pass so I guess he's an option but he's 33. Pacquette is a 4th liner so it doesn't really help them that much. 

1 minute ago, Trebreh said:

good hahahah

Perrault is listed as LW on hockeydb... he's played C in the pass so I guess he's an option but he's 33. Pacquette is a 4th liner so it doesn't really help them that much. 

Didn’t say it was a good option but they do that before making Poehling their second line center.