The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Brady Keeper | D

-Vintage Canuck-

On 7/27/2022 at 5:56 PM, Herberts Vasiljevs said:

Despite breaking his leg, one of the lucky things about Keeper's situation is that he hasn't missed any 'development' time (sort of). He played out his collegiate career, and played nearly a full season of AHL hockey prior to COVID in 2020. I feel like he's one of the forgotten ones around here. Although our defence is far from perfect, a guy like him could be crucial if/when injuries arise. I still think there's player here. Hopefully he can get back up to speed sooner than later.

I hope he’s our next Tanev. Guy that comes out of nowhere to become a mainstay blue chip D-man. Hard for anyone to not root for him to force his way onto our roster.

• Cheers 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How has Keeper's play been...any Abbotsford season ticket holders or regular home game attendees on this forum?

Wonder if he could be converted into a winger, he could be an aggressive forecheck who lays the body and seems willing to drop the mitts from time to time

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/2/2022 at 9:14 AM, Neutral said:

How has Keeper's play been...any Abbotsford season ticket holders or regular home game attendees on this forum?

Wonder if he could be converted into a winger, he could be an aggressive forecheck who lays the body and seems willing to drop the mitts from time to time

I dunno about the tiger bit!?!?!??  But in general, how's this kid doin' in Abby? Still a work in progress? Not good enough for the big club's depth chart yet?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...