The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Nashville Predators | Nov 5, 2021 7 PM PDT | Special Teams Edition

Rate this topic

Templeton Peck

4 minutes ago, brilac said:

I'm having the champagne and salad.  I've not had the champagne since September.  I love champagne and I love the taste too. 

Each to their own. Mimosa's sure. 

But I find champagne is over-rated. 

Edited by Ghostsof1915

Just now, 4petesake said:

I love curry but curry doesn’t love me back. It’s always a very short-term relationship.

I'm sorry to hear that. Been trying to refine my butter chicken recipe, but I don't make it often enough.   

Is it the heat or the richness that does not compute? Either could be adjusted for comfort.

Just now, Green Building said:

I'm sorry to hear that. Been trying to refine my butter chicken recipe, but I don't make it often enough.   

Is it the heat or the richness that does not compute? Either could be adjusted for comfort.

Butter chicken is fantastic! The heat is fine so maybe it is the richness. Not sure but it never stays with me long.

8 minutes ago, Green Building said:

A good butter chicken is an incredibly hard dish to pull off. If you can keep then sauce reddish pink instead of gray you're on the right trail. A lot of spices if doing it from pure scratch.

• Cheers 1

3 minutes ago, Green Building said:

I am friends with the owner of the longest running Indian restaurant in town. My recipes are on point nowadays. The hard part is getting proper spices. I am almost out of fenugreek...