The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks vs Colorado Avalanche | Nov 17 | 6 PM PT | Apathy Edition

Rate this topic

Roger Neilsons Towel

2 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

I don't know if it's growing up in the states in elementary school years, but I kinda wished we were more like Philly crazy sometimes. Loud and boisterous. But I know we're VanCity. 

Phlly is a special case even in the US. Crazy folks there...

Just now, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

There is nothing about the way this team has been built that has been a natural cycle. It’s all over the place.

Sort of. They tried to rush things yes, but the cycle was forced on them anyways & they ended up drafting high multiple years (& getting a new core). The resistance is an indictment on management for sure, but now they are a few years into this new core. It was time to give them the support to grow into a playoff team & beyond. 

1 minute ago, Coconuts said:

We miss Eddie something fierce, he ate tough minutes

Everyone was on Eddie when he turned the puck over, lost a step etc..

And then when he was injured we'd lose a bundle... definitely appreciate what he brought and would support him for an ROH spot in Rogers.

2 minutes ago, Hairy Kneel said:

I don't know if it's growing up in the states in elementary school years, but I kinda wished we were more like Philly crazy sometimes. Loud and boisterous. But I know we're VanCity. 

Yah. Mostly cheer for reward.

I like soccer crowds who cheer, chant & sing almost regardless of what’s transpiring upon the pitch.

We typically cheer loudly only when something really good has happened. ^Keep that, but dammit, you can still add the fun!

Pay an hommage-chant to a VanCity player a little more often, why not?