The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Return of Edler and the Kings Vs Boudreau lead Canucks, Dec 6th 7pm pst

Rate this topic

86Viking

My Canucks Christmas wish list. 

1. Starting tonight we go on a “MoneyBall” Oakland Athletics league record winning streak to get back into the playoff hunt by New Years. 

2.We hire Marc Bergevin as our new GM. This guy is a rockstar and he brings Tyler Toffoli with him as a stocking stuffer. 

3. Brock, Bo, Petey Get their head straight and start lighting it up. 

4.We bring in a leader to the back end of the ice who can get our Defence back front the dead to be playing at a respectable level. Hughes needs someone to play with that elevates his game back to where it belongs.  

Edited by Bertorama
  • Wat 3

Hat trick for petey.

5-2 van 

the weight of the world has just been Lifted.

the dark cloud that’s been dumping down on these guys blown away. 

Feels like Fresh start . 

season wasn't a waste we got rid of the major issues plaguing this team. 

• Cheers 2

4 minutes ago, Jaimito said:

Respect the Elders.

There should be a tribute to Edler during the game.  

Nux, if they have any sense of professionalism or pride, will come out and play their heart out and win one for themselves and their new coach, 

100% there will be a tribute for Edler

• Vintage 1

1 minute ago, -DLC- said:

Working from home/sick today. 

Had a chance to go to the game but...even though a COVID test proved negative, I still feel it's unfair to go in large groups while sick.  Damn, wanted to see Eddie's return.  Will totally be there in spirit.

GO CANUCKS GO

It'll be nice to (hopefully) have a GDT that isn't just screaming for heads to roll.

Well heads did roll so now it is time to cheer for the Fresh start the team now has!

• Like 2

Just now, Primal Optimist said:

Third worst GDT ever, lol, but seemingly fitting. 

Happy to welcome Bruce Boudreau to the bench boss job. Lets see what he does over ten games...I am guessing we will see an evolution in our team.

haha, its just a thread to talk about the game, who cares about long ass initial post...drove me nuts and I never bothered to read them no offense to the people who made them I just went to page 2 from the get go.

Also, don't like it make it yourself and fill it with "stuff" you like...

• Like 1
  • Vintage 1

4 minutes ago, -DLC- said:

Working from home/sick today. 

Had a chance to go to the game but...even though a COVID test proved negative, I still feel it's unfair to go in large groups while sick.  Damn, wanted to see Eddie's return.  Will totally be there in spirit.

GO CANUCKS GO

It'll be nice to (hopefully) have a GDT that isn't just screaming for heads to roll.

Fire the DJ....?