The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Tuesday, January 11, 2022 Vancouver Canucks @ Florida Panthers at 4:00 pm on  SNP TV and SNP650 Radio

Rate this topic

Goal:thecup

The sad thing about Demko is that with a defense like the one he has in front of him he will never win the Vezina. I feel for him in that regard. He’s amazing but I really don’t know how they can fix the defense without the necessary draft picks or prospects to use in a trade.

Edited by Canuckfanforlife82
  • Wat 2

2 minutes ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Elite team compared to whatever our team is. Still so many holes. We always look like the smallest team on the ice. It’s a big problem. Easily intimidated. This also is what happens when the goalie doesn’t show up and play elite like Demko has had to most nights for a chance for us to win. Oh well can’t win them all and really it shows how far this team has to go to get up there with the big boys. A long ways.

Wow, what a take

Team has played 3 games in 3 weeks and there's still 42 minutes left in this game

• Thanks 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Vintage 1

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

Elite team compared to whatever our team is. Still so many holes. We always look like the smallest team on the ice. It’s a big problem. Easily intimidated. This also is what happens when the goalie doesn’t show up and play elite like Demko has had to most nights for a chance for us to win. Oh well can’t win them all and really it shows how far this team has to go to get up there with the big boys. A long ways.

Pin-balling shots/2 goals by FLA.

It’s early on & Bo knows how to answer back. Go Canucks Go! 

1 minute ago, Canuckfanforlife82 said:

The sad thing about Demko is that with a defense like the one he has in front of him he will never win the Vezina. I feel for him in that regard. He’s amazing but I really don’t know how they can fix it.

Debbie Downer Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3