The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

[GDT] Vancouver Canucks at Chicago Blackhawks | Jan. 31, 2022 | 4:30 pm PT | Sportsnet Pacific

Rate this topic

-Vintage Canuck-

I just love the Motto line.  They're out there against Kane's line and shutting them down.  

Motte - Lammikko - Highmore

That's our THIRD line of the future folks. Just wait until Lammikko and Highmore break the 200 NHL game mark and start coming into their own.  

Just now, VancouverHabitant said:

I just love the Motto line.  They're out there against Kane's line and shutting them down.  

That's our THIRD line of the future folks. Just wait until Lammikko and Highmore break the 200 NHL game mark and start coming into their own.  

If that’s the third line of our future we may never win the cup.

• Cheers 1

1 minute ago, VancouverHabitant said:

wasnt a very big fan of the trade at first, didnt know much about lammikko but its looking good so far also juulsen hasnt looked awful either when he's been called up.

2 - 0 lead.  Most dangerous lead in hockey.

Weren't they ahead 2 - 0 against Edmonton too?

As long as they stay aggressive, they will win this game. Too many times when up by a couple they've played like they were on a PK all period, skating backwards and defending the score.  Usually doesn't work